actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Comments from FB.

The Hobgoblin of Little Minds this is bigotry pure and simple. so sad that you would post this homophobic garbage.
    8 hours ago · Like · 2

Laura Bland The comments like "it's just a joke! Just laugh!" are just as idiotic and toxic to society as the original post. As with all bigoted "jokes" consider who the brunt of the "joke" is supposed to be.
    8 hours ago · Like · 3

Jed Mackey Ohh, if this was a funny quip about how awesome the health care is, the lefties would get just as much flak. I know this bc I commented on one yesterday.
    8 hours ago · Like

Carol Morin Boucher I know it's just a joke but I think it's disgusting!
    6 hours ago · Like · 3

Ayaz Mahmood Khan So this is the new definition of a man! So women are going to use the gun instead of the .....we carried in our pants !!!!! lol!
    3 hours ago · Like

And it goes on and on.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ????
    Larry i don't get the fb image?
    Ok she wants to see other men since her current boyfriend is afraod of guns so in her eyes he is not a real man.

And he should go see other men to???? Help him learn of manly stuff as in he should get some manly guy friends to teach him.

Is that what the image means? If so why are they getting all out of shape?

Granted its Facebook.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ????
    Ok she wants to see other men since her current boyfriend is afraod of guns so in her eyes he is not a real man.

And he should go see other men to???? Help him learn of manly stuff as in he should get some manly guy friends to teach him.

Granted its Facebook.

Short and sweet message, she is dumping him and calling him gay.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    ????

Granted its Facebook.

He should go see other men, because he is not a he, because he is scared of guns.

Ruin everything you do.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I bet if there was a feminist Eskimo woman with an interest in miniature architecture, she'd be indistinguishable from Jedi.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Short and sweet message, she is dumping him and calling him gay.

Ah that makes more sence now.

Ruin everything you do.

:scratch: Hum not sure what you mean by this?

And Jedi wonders why we call him a girl.

But Jedi is not afraid of guns just mean GGs.

I bet if there was a feminist Eskimo woman with an interest in miniature architecture, she'd be indistinguishable from Jedi.
    :dunno: Man the jokes are going over Jedi's head. Either that or Jedi has yet to adjust to getting robbed an hour of sleep and having to work this past Saturday.

@WD you would have fainted seeing all the daisy chain surge protectors we discovered on the 4th floor training rooms.
    How this building has not caught on fire is a miracle.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    tv1217 said:

jedi said:
    :dunno: Man the jokes are going over Jedi's head . . .
    And Jedi wonders why we call him a girl . . . but I repeat myself.

@WD you would have fainted seeing all the daisy chain surge protectors we discovered on the 4th floor training rooms.
    How this building has not caught on fire is a miracle.

During a power outage I was in a neighbor's house, he was pulling power from his generator through a light duty 100' 10amp cord to run pretty much everything he could figure out how to power. The cord was HOT to the touch.

I got him fixed up.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    During a power outage I was in a neighbor's house, he was pulling power from his generator through a light duty 100' 10amp cord to run pretty much everything he could figure out how to power. The cord was HOT to the touch.

I got him fixed up.

:facepalm:
    Not as bad as diasy chain surge protector (3 pronge) x daisy chain surge protector (3 pronge) x daisy chainsurge protector (3 pronge) x daisy chain surge protector (3 pronge) x daisy chain surge protector (3 pronge) hooked up to a 2 prong extension cable and then to the outlet.
    Yes that was 5 surge protectors daisy chained together each having a PC and 2 montiors connected to them. :rolleyes:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    :facepalm:
    Not as bad as diasy chain surge protector (3 pronge) x daisy chain surge protector (3 pronge) x daisy chainsurge protector (3 pronge) x daisy chain surge protector (3 pronge) x daisy chain surge protector (3 pronge) hooked up to a 2 prong extension cable and then to the outlet.
    Yes that was 5 surge protectors daisy chained together each having a PC and 2 montiors connected to them. :rolleyes:
    meh

Surge protectors make electricity safe! :pimp:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    jedi, I think I've seen worst.... it had to do with 300 56K modems and a soldered together power supply etc. etc.

Sooooo made it out to the firing range yesterday but the wind and the snow and the small lakes you had to walk through all meant it was still winter....

_DSC2686hdrrge.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom