• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think whatever you were planning to do should have been made clear before the sale.
    Very true. There are a lot of people that own and/or may want to buy a gun without LTCHs. If you want to demand that they have one, they should know so that they can pass on your gun.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    @KLB if you want to try the low recoil shells let me know. I only bought them for new shooters and for the boy. I can't see going threw 250 anytime soon :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That is kind of what my property looks like right now. Pools of water, banks of snow and patches of grass.

And my neighbor couldn't understand why I didn't want people driving out there.:rolleyes:

On the bright side, I took a trek out there this morning to finally try out my new Mossberg 930. 20 shells later I found out it works great, shoots the buckshot we bought as a group fine and my shoulder is going to be sore. :):

It's your property.
    You don't need an excuse or reason.

Apparently Monday mornings can be busy at blythe's.
    Repeter and I went shooting. My friend from work backed out, sick kid.

Right now, I'm thinking nap time. Gotta start mids, and I'm already barely able to stand up.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If you read my post from a couple days ago, the only Value Pack of .22lr I have seen at walmart in almost 7 months was snatched up by some greedy gun nut that happened to be in line ahead of me. :xmad:

For the sake of the children you should of tackled him/sadclowned him/etc to get that ammo for the children!
    But nnnnnnooooooo we can't depend on you can we.
    :P

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Stupid chevy. now it needs a water pump. what a p.o.s. I'm never buying another chevy. It only has 58k miles and it's already had a fan/clutch, $1000 air conditioner pipe, belt tensioner, and now it needs a water pump.
    Luckily, I have friends.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Where at in unincorporated CP are you? I saw you griping about Burr south of 231, so I'm guessing you might be near us. We're at Burr & Buckhill.
    I'm surprised I haven't seen an INGO sticker around town yet with all you "gun nuts" so close to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom