Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That FORCE would be much greater with you beside me.

:facepalm:
    No thanks this is a battle you can not win and is pointless in expending resources on.
    She will not change her mind nor will you change the direction of **THAT** machine.
    The only way to defeat that machine is with a machine even more stronger then the one there.
    "The people" did not throw out the EC machine. Their leader finally lost control himself.
    "The people" did not throw out the mayor of Chicago. Their leader finally lost control himself.
    "The people" will not throw out the mayor of Hammond. Their leader may eventually loss control of it.

Jedi was raised by the machine, worked for the machine, has seen the good and bad that the machine does.
    Do not think the individuals can change the machine. If you are not inside the machine and rise through it's ranks you will not change it.
    You try if you like. Jedi would rather focus on others that are on the fence and not controlled by the machine.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Rumor has it that the pinkTHUG is marshaling his agents to make an incursion to the south side of 30 to reclaim his powder from the Clubhouse! No doubt he will send a pretty girl or maybe even a minor child to do his dirty work.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    TV, that's not a bad NV unit for the buck... It's actually a yukon digital which are cheap but work well...

I'm going to have to agree with Jedi on the whole machine political problem here in the region and actually if most people were truthful about the whole problem..... all over the country. These politicians just pit us citizens against each other and do what they are either paid off to do already or just do what they want. The one thing they all keep at the front of their voting agenda is putting more money or value in their pocket and they don't do anything for you and I while they are suppose to be working for us... I won't say don't put the effort out but I never expect anything to come of my interaction with a politician... they are all about themselves and that normally means my what I want doesn't matter....

I hope we can fix are problems with this out of control mess we call a government but I kind of think we will loose if we are just using the same old tools that have been being used to fix the problems for way too long....

Good to hear Dansgotguns is still around GOW...

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    so i stopped at MC Sports in Michigan City today. limited selection but the prices weren't too bad. Almost got the XDs .45 there but I'm more set on getting the 9 instead of the .45

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    TV, that's not a bad NV unit for the buck... It's actually a yukon digital which are cheap but work well...
    Had a gen 1, it wasn't bad actually, but it got burned out and the newer Gen 1s seem like they're actually a step down from the ones that were out back then.

It's kinda ridiculous how the only devices that have really become more affordable in the last 10 years or so are the Gen 3s. Even the cost of far IR devices like FLIR have divided by a factor of 4 or more.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    :coffee: = :puke:

BTW the accident on 45th and Indianapolis Blvd yesterday morning was due to drag racing.
    Two cars were racing each other and one lost control and was car was split in 1/2 as it stuck the electrical pole which in turn killed power to the surrounding area. No word on the driver of the car. I take it s/he lost that race. :)
    Where did you find this info? Looked and couldn't find anything. Got a link?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Where did you find this info? Looked and couldn't find anything. Got a link?

:facepalm:
    This happened in highland. Highland, Griffith, Munster DONOT report their police incidents to the newspaper or post out on their website. The only way you can get the info is by going to the station. You see this accident did NOT occur since its not general knowledge.
    :)

This ensures those communities appesr safe.
    However if you have a police scanner or have the inside info then nothing is ever hidden.

So dk trust DA PINK father on this one. A drag race did NOT occur and the power did not go out. By 6am everything was fine, power was on and the street clear.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SAD CLUBHOUSE NOTICE:
    For those of you who are 'regulars' at the NWI INGO CLUBHOUSE, and who know Mark the retired baker, I just got word from him this morning that his father died last night. I know he is not an INGO member, but a handful of you know Mark and just wanted to pass on the sad news.​

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Pulled out of the garage and the car felt a bit odd for a moment. I chalked it up to running over a chunk of ice/snow as I backed out of the garage. But I stopped in the driveway to double check the gauges and look for any "idiot light" on the dashboard to tell me there was a problem. NOTHING. So on my way I go. Nothing feels unusual. No odd sounds. About 2 miles from home I look at the dash and the idiot light warning me about low tire pressure is illuminate. Front left tire is low.

Turn around and head back to my workshop. I fired up the air compressor to build some pressure then went to inspect the tire. Not good. Small bulge in the sidewall, right where the sidewall and the tire tread meet, along with a very small tear in the outer rubber. Slow air leak.

Call the tire store, of course the 225/45 Z rated tire is not in stock. Ordered it. Tire won't be in until late afternoon today. But I have to leave for O'Hare Airport to pick up my daughter so I can't take the car in this afternoon for the tire.

So I'm thinking of staying home to play with the dogs, nursing it up to the shop tomorrow. Just don't feel like putting the stupid "donut" tire on the car. Too damn lazy!

Somehow today feels like it should be a MONDAY. Or maybe Friday the 13th???

Cup of coffee + black tea bag = omg
    Sounds interesting but my favorite is hot Black Coffee + a shot of Kahlua.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom