• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    There are a couple cables under the steering column that if cut and touched just right will fix that.... just saying...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah, I was surprised it went as long as it did. Seemed like a straightforward question, that likely has a straightforward answer.....but I guess that's how it goes.

Watch for flying bricks out there

My back is sore in one spot for some reason.

:coffee: = :puke:

BTW the accident on 45th and Indianapolis Blvd yesterday morning was due to drag racing.
    Two cars were racing each other and one lost control and was car was split in 1/2 as it stuck the electrical pole which in turn killed power to the surrounding area. No word on the driver of the car. I take it s/he lost that race. :)

Racing in the winter.
    Here's your sign.

You don't like coffee. I'm guessing you like pink lemonade and pink strawberry milk.

Strangely enough, I don't like coffee (except the smell), I do like pink lemonade and strawberry milk.

and now the son tells me that he broke the key in the ignition of the car. FML.

Um. You kinda gotta work to do that. I'm thinking maybe he needed to turn the steering wheel a little. Sometimes the steering wheel lock, locks up the key a little. Move the steering wheel, and the key works.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just found out that my 19 year old, too young to be served in a bar, daughter just gave up alcohol for the Lenten season. Apparently recreational drinking is a big deal on the college campus. So I guess its a good thing. Still, seems wrong in so many ways.

On the bright side, I just got a new bottle of Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey.
    . . . and apparently I don't have to share it when Melen comes home on spring break :alright:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    ok folks. I just talked to Dansgotguns via text message. this is what he said:
    I've been ok, just trying to get things situated with my life. Had to turn off my internet to save money. Hopefully I will be returning to INGO soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom