• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Blackie's is a restaurant/pub downtown that is supposed to have really good burgers. In my twelve super fun, fantastic years of working in Chicago, I've never been to Blackie's.

However, that is most certainly not what I will choose as payment, since jedi brought it up I think last week, maybe the week before...and offered to take me when it gets nicer out, ON HIS DIME (which I have a feeling might be a company credit card, so we'll all be paying for it anyway) ;).

Bob, let's collaborate & figure out what will be worth BOTH of our time.
    Del Frisco's on Oak St.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Hhhheeeeyyyyy
    I have yet to pay you know. Lol

AHHAA!!!!!!!! Too late now!

Like I said, let me know if you need some of the other stuff. We'll split a couple pounds out or you can take a "jug".

ATTN ALL SOUTHERN NWI RELOADERS: Jerry's Gun Shop in Renselltucky has (as of yesterday anyway) a decent stock of powders and primers. Win748, H110, Titegroup, Trailboss, others I can't remember from $22.95/lb to $23.95/lb. Also has Winchester WSP and WLP at $29.95/k. Just FYI.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Flashpuppy
    Win 748 if you see it next time. No rush for it just yet since i have 1lb but no riffle yet.

@gg
    Sure you have a deal. Just let me know which one you want. That same one will be for that redneck and maybe flashp.

@Flashpuppy
    Next time jedi will just pick it up to avoid this mess and pollute southern lake county. :)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Blackie's is a restaurant/pub downtown that is supposed to have really good burgers. In my twelve super fun, fantastic years of working in Chicago, I've never been to Blackie's.

However, that is most certainly not what I will choose as payment, since jedi brought it up I think last week, maybe the week before...and offered to take me when it gets nicer out, ON HIS DIME (which I have a feeling might be a company credit card, so we'll all be paying for it anyway) ;).

Bob, let's collaborate & figure out what will be worth BOTH of our time.
    Blackies is pretty good. You need to get there kind of early though.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Lake Village Appleseed information.

What is Appleseed? ... read on ...

... or watch:

[video]http://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/kyt25pd7bm?canonicalUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.luckygunn er.com%2Flounge%2Fwhat-is-project-appleseed%2F&canonicalTitle=Project%20Appleseed%20-%20What%20is%20it%20and%20what%20does%20it%20teach %3F" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="480" height="298"></iframe>[/video]

What did we attend last year at the Lake Hills building next to the fire station? Any new information on the Ruger 10/22 Appleseed rifle release date?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom