• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Yay for trickle charger. The battery on the RAV4 keeps dying. I bought a $29.95 trickle charger at Walmart, put it on overnight, and it started like a champ this morning. Running it a while just to make sure.
    If your battery is over four years old, may be time for a new battery. Sears auto center has a good battery tester and it's around $30.00 to get the battery, starter, and alternator checked. Auto Zone may still be
    free for a battery test.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Yeah, I'll bring it to the m&s, all they can say is stop it. We blasted dansgitinfractions slide fire for an hour before the RO said that's enough. Be easier at he Ike's

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    :nono:
    I plan on begging gg to pick them up for me if she goes to the OC Cigar Night to bring them back up to thugland!
    Not sure what she is going to want in retrun so keep your redneck hands off the powder. :p
    Oh? I'll start thinking of what I want. :evilangel:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, if the RAV4 battery keeps dying, it's probably time to either replace the battery or get the starter or alternator checked. Last week my mom left the seatbelt stuck in the door so the dome light stayed on all night and drained it. I jumped it but at the time we didn't have time to run it for very long. Hopefully the trickle charger did the trick.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Dog is looking out the window barking at somebody. I look out to see who or what and it's a dude about 150 yards down the block getting his mail.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Oh? I'll start thinking of what I want. :evilangel:

And throw in something extra for me because if I have to bring this powder back to the cigar lounge from home (I already took it since I knew it was for him) then he better pony up some good stuff. Not sure what the Blackie's Burger is, but that doesn't sound expensive enough to be worth my trouble to bring back $45 worth of powder!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Dog is looking out the window barking at somebody. I look out to see who or what and it's a dude about 150 yards down the block getting his mail.

Good dog bad owner, you are suppose top be like Andy and go outside in your underwear with your gun to see what is going on.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    And throw in something extra for me because if I have to bring this powder back to the cigar lounge from home (I already took it since I knew it was for him) then he better pony up some good stuff. Not sure what the Blackie's Burger is, but that doesn't sound expensive enough to be worth my trouble to bring back $45 worth of powder!
    Blackie's is a restaurant/pub downtown that is supposed to have really good burgers. In my twelve super fun, fantastic years of working in Chicago, I've never been to Blackie's.

However, that is most certainly not what I will choose as payment, since jedi brought it up I think last week, maybe the week before...and offered to take me when it gets nicer out, ON HIS DIME (which I have a feeling might be a company credit card, so we'll all be paying for it anyway) ;).

Bob, let's collaborate & figure out what will be worth BOTH of our time.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    no, deleted FB, hasn't been on here. hope all is well. wonder if he ever started at US steel?

Well I tried to look up dansgotinfractions on the us steel phone database and couldnt find him.
    Then I tried to look my name up and couldnt find it.
    So either it's for managers and employees with company phones, or I should start looking for a job :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The best part of work, is saying I told you so when they ignore you.
    I am a master at my craft.

The worst thing, I still get stuck with the screwed up decisions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom