• Status
    Not open for further replies.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    I got a Burris 332 that could find a new home if someone needs it...

I will be stopping past the clubhouse in a bit to soon to drop off some explosive ordnance. Is that ok Melensdad?

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    All you folks spending the big bucks.

I just bought a Noveske bipod stud for my Alpha rail...$9.95 w/ free shipping. Need a muzzle device and scope mount and the Grendel will be complete.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Roads are bad out there, kids. Be careful. My 20-minute trip from CP to Gary took me an hour. 10 mph down 65, and three different times I almost hit vehicles that lost control in front of me, but I was going slow enough and allowed enough distance that I was able to avoid crashing.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi just gave me 2 1# canisters of Hodgdon H110 powder, actually they got dropped off at the NWI INGO Clubhouse and since Jedi is banned, so I claim them as a prize of war.

:nono:
    I plan on begging gg to pick them up for me if she goes to the OC Cigar Night to bring them back up to thugland!
    Not sure what she is going to want in retrun so keep your redneck hands off the powder. :p

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah Larry, that's the trigger. Mac seems to be the only one giving it negative(ish) reviews so far, guess I'll just give my opinion once I try it.

I thought it was pretty honest. Mentioned about being cold on his fingers.
    Still looks nice to me.
    Are we going to see it at a Meet & Shoot. But then they don't like rapid fire. Maybe someone with a farm?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    PS: Pissed at the insulin pump company again tonight. Their quality control must have gone in the shi**** or something... My AC1 last week was 6.9 but after two failures of pods in 9 hours my blood sugars hit 430 so guess that accomplishment is gone bye bye... Wish they would stop making these things in china, good product when it works...

End of rant... back to your normal INGO channel...

Sorry to hear about your problem GB.
    Some companies have moved production back to the US because of problems overseas.

Yay for trickle charger. The battery on the RAV4 keeps dying. I bought a $29.95 trickle charger at Walmart, put it on overnight, and it started like a champ this morning. Running it a while just to make sure.

You might need a new battery or alternator.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom