danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    :rockwoot: Weather and schedule permitting,

Looks like we will have some visitors from DAMAGE INDUSTRIES

showing up at the cigar lounge for the event . . .
    and they plan on bringing some goodies to share :rockwoot:

Picture7-1.png

We didn't have a NWI INGO Open Carry Cigar Night in Jan or February. Its time to fix that problem :ingo:

I've got a very pro-gun cigar rep who is sponsoring an event on THURSDAY MARCH 13 from 6pm to 9pm. He owns (or owned) some full auto weapons and probably a lot that I don't know about, can't find a cigar rep who is more pro-gun than this guy.

Cigar we will feature will be the new mid-priced MONTE by Monticristo.

Of course anyone with a Silencer, SBR, AOW, full auto, etc etc etc (NFA tax stamp weapons) would be strongly encouraged to bring it for show & tell . . . along with any other weapon you may choose to bring!

As per usual, this is a NO COST event, buying/smoking a cigar is OPTIONAL. (Must be 18 to enter)

Bringing a 'toy' or carrying any gun is OPTIONAL.

But gun talk will be mandatory.

And as always, both north of 30 "thugs" and south of "30" bubbas are welcome . . .
    . . . but we have a strict 'rational adult' policy so JEDI is banned :rolleyes:

As usual, I'll try to be there. But work usually gets in the way.

Nothing fun ever happens when I'm slow at work and spend 3-4 days sitting around at home waiting to get called in.

But every time I want to get to something fun, I get called in for an emergency and end up spending 18 hours there.

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    Hope I'm not breaking any rules here but I've gotten a few pms id love to reply to but can't till I've reached 50 posts but you can email me at dioerasethispartcatania atgmaildawtcom

Thanks to those with advice on instructors

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    I have a friend that asked for ... "reasonably priced scope or sight for an M4 / AR15" ... "looking for something accurate to 200 yards with the most versatility. Looking to spend around $300.00"

I have a recommendation in mind (from Primary Arms) but want to hear any other thoughts.

pm 42769vette.
    He is a vortex dealer. I am sure he could suggest something around that price.
    IIRC he will match any price you can find

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I have a friend that asked for ... "reasonably priced scope or sight for an M4 / AR15" ... "looking for something accurate to 200 yards with the most versatility. Looking to spend around $300.00"

I have a recommendation in mind (from Primary Arms) but want to hear any other thoughts.

The most versatile will be a 1-4x scope. The problem is getting one with decent glass at the 300 dollar price range. I would suggest the Burris MTAC 1-4x scope with ballistic CQ reticle.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Let me know Darkkevin, I'm interested to see how well that works. I've been reading reviews and they seem to be mixed on it's performance.

DCat I fixed my pm problem...

WD, I would say the Burris Sadclown mentioned or look at the tac scopes from Nikon Sportsmans Guide has one for 200 bucks that isn't bad being the optics are from Nikon.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    PS: Pissed at the insulin pump company again tonight. Their quality control must have gone in the shi**** or something... My AC1 last week was 6.9 but after two failures of pods in 9 hours my blood sugars hit 430 so guess that accomplishment is gone bye bye... Wish they would stop making these things in china, good product when it works...

End of rant... back to your normal INGO channel...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I got all kinds of scopes for you to choose from :laugh: :lmfao:

IMG_6294%5B1%5D.JPG

Or you could use one of those, along with a small rodent like a gerbil or a hamster, and offer some of the price gougers a nice trade on a gerblil felching kit plus $20 in exchange for a brick of their $75 22lr ammo. Think of the fun they could have, and its an even up trade!

Of course, that would be the extra long/large kit, normally a toilet paper tube would be all that is needed. So maybe you could shave the money contribution down to $15.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yay for trickle charger. The battery on the RAV4 keeps dying. I bought a $29.95 trickle charger at Walmart, put it on overnight, and it started like a champ this morning. Running it a while just to make sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom