Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Awesome man!
    No shotguns I'm guessing... lol. Still got those shells for me?

He sent out his package, so he's officially a unic now... all that pink finally makes sense. lmao

Still got your shells. Even have a gun capable of shooting them but they'd be better served getting used for their intended purpose.

And....pretty sure jedi has been a eunuch for some time now.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    jedi4861661 said:
    Cross your fingers, Jedi applied for a different job and I just got confirmation that they receieved my package. Job submissions closes tomorrow.

Your package?
    What kinda job are you applying for?
    Dancer?

You will still be a prisoner over there then. I thought you were trying to better yourself, lol...

Dcat, you can try Blythe in valpo, sand burr gun ranch in Rochester Indiana offers quality training also. Dennis is a great instructor and he hosts training throughout the year with farhnum and ayoob spelling isn't right. There is also a local front sight instructor who offers training about twice a month... pm me for more information.

Tried sending you a pm said your inbox is full

I want to buy a long gun. Dcat91 can't PM until 50 posts.

Right. Dcat cant send PMs. But he can send visitors messages.
    Blythes in valpo and sand burr are good options.
    I know there are some good ones in indy.

What are you looking for? If you haven't decided yet, try to make it to the March meet and shoot. I'll have a few for you to try out.

Try some out at a meet and shoot. You can try a bunch out.
    Bolt actions are always nice and simple.
    Even if you go with a semi-, they aren't that complicated. Theres always YouTube. And people here would have no trouble showing you the intricacies of a semi.

Congratulations, Bra Medic!
    baby.gif

Not even sure what I want first. Whatever it is, it will be of the dinosaur variety because I'm auto-phobic like that. Pump shotgun might be nice. Or a rifle--maybe a .223 or .308. Does the price of rifle ammo stay pretty constant as far as which calibers are cheaper? Price of ammo is probably going to be a factor.

Maybe I should get this Mossberg. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../334280-mossberg-maverick-88-26in-barrel.html $200 for a rusty gun with unknown round count that was bought used 13 years ago and can be bought new for $199.

Ammo changes, just like pistols.
    Usually, bigger is more expensive, but not always.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    FYI Snapdragon, .308 almost consistently costs about twice as much as .223

There's a lot to choose from, but not nearly as much as .223

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You will still be a prisoner over there then. I thought you were trying to better yourself, lol...

Remember I grew up in EC and the political machine is the best machine possible. ;)

I want to buy a long gun.

What are you looking for? If you haven't decided yet, try to make it to the March meet and shoot. I'll have a few for you to try out.

^This!
    Wait until after the first two meet & shoots. You are going to get to fire a slew of bolt and semi-autos that is going to make your head spin and your purse :crying:.

FYI Snapdragon, .308 almost consistently costs about twice as much as .223

There's a lot to choose from, but not nearly as much as .223

^This!
    General price from $$$$ to $
    30-06
    7.62x39

with the last two being a close tie.

Are you trying to get more of our hard earned stolen tax dollars?:dunno:

a.l.w.a.y.s.

Awesome man!
    No shotguns I'm guessing... lol. Still got those shells for me?

He sent out his package, so he's officially a unic now... all that pink finally makes sense. lmao

:dunno: a unic.... ???? :scratch:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    :rockwoot: Weather and schedule permitting,

Looks like we will have some visitors from DAMAGE INDUSTRIES

showing up at the cigar lounge for the event . . .
    and they plan on bringing some goodies to share :rockwoot:

Picture7-1.png

We didn't have a NWI INGO Open Carry Cigar Night in Jan or February. Its time to fix that problem :ingo:

I've got a very pro-gun cigar rep who is sponsoring an event on THURSDAY MARCH 13 from 6pm to 9pm. He owns (or owned) some full auto weapons and probably a lot that I don't know about, can't find a cigar rep who is more pro-gun than this guy.

Cigar we will feature will be the new mid-priced MONTE by Monticristo.

90montereduced.jpg

Of course anyone with a Silencer, SBR, AOW, full auto, etc etc etc (NFA tax stamp weapons) would be strongly encouraged to bring it for show & tell . . . along with any other weapon you may choose to bring!

As per usual, this is a NO COST event, buying/smoking a cigar is OPTIONAL. (Must be 18 to enter)

Bringing a 'toy' or carrying any gun is OPTIONAL.

But gun talk will be mandatory.

And as always, both north of 30 "thugs" and south of "30" bubbas are welcome . . .
    . . . but we have a strict 'rational adult' policy so JEDI is banned :rolleyes:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    dcat, I see what happened, my site sponsorship time must have elapsed and there are too many messages in there for not being a site sponsor...

When I get back later from this wiring job I'll find out how to do the sponsorship thingy again and you should be able to message me again..... guessing sometime tomorrow though...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I have a couple long guns that could go, probably. PM me with your interests. Mayhaps I can help.

Side note, looks like the Bra Medic family is going to have another addition of the human variety. I'll be sure to post tons of pics for SadClown.

What you need is a picture of Sadclownwp holding the new baby.

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    I keep thinking I need (want) to buy a new firearm... for no reason, of course. Maybe I need an intervention. I don't even know what I want to buy; I just want to buy something.
    I've had this problem since I turned 18 and could buy my own guns! My stepdad makes fun of me relentlessly because I've bought and sold more guns to the same guy at the cp gunshow then he's bought in 10 years. Once I sell my 250 subcompact off and finish paying off my shield I have no clue what I want, maybe a model 10?

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I keep thinking I need (want) to buy a new firearm... for no reason, of course. Maybe I need an intervention. I don't even know what I want to buy; I just want to buy something.

That's been a come and go feeling I'm very famillar with.

I posted a couple days ago that I dunno why, but I lost interest (I'm sure it's temporary) and passed on an amazing deal.

I just have no interest in buying another gun right now. I think part of it was in January I traded away 3 guns, so I have 3 new ones. Plus, I finally got a .22 revolver so I can go out on the back porch and shoot .22short and colibris at my steel whenever I want (slightly more convenient than taking the lever action rifle out) I think it's a combination of the new inventory and actually shooting frequently. Plus I bought dies to load 9mm, so I've got a new cartridge to work up.

I have several hobbies, and they tend to rotate which holds the top spot and gets the most of my time and money. Right now it's beer n cigars. Trading with a bunch of people, get to try beer n gars I'd never otherwise experience.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom