NWI, North of US-30

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We know that. Just an INGOer with a chip on his shoulder. He's the same guy who started a huge smear campaign against Beech Grove Firearms when a whole buttload of INGOers couldn't get in and shoot two minutes before the range closed.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Apart from THIS thread and every now and then going into the POLITCAL & RELOADING channels I don't visit the rest of INGO anymore.
    So did not know the person before today.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    But only until you find that old guy loaded with money right? Hehehe....

She's got the first part down :)

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA...........................hey wait a minute...........................:draw:
    Don't worry Kev, its not so bad to be old.

We get discounts on our dinner if we go early. Every month there is a race to see who can shuffle around the inside of Southlake Mall the fastest (cardiac care givers are on 'stand by' with the paddles of life!), our teeth get 'brushed' in a glass on our nightstand while we sleep, and we can drive slow in the left lane of traffic and not care what people think! Oh and you get treated with respect by little kids who car you "sir" or "mister" instead of by your first name.

Welcome to the club!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Now see, I avoid the political forums like the plague.

Here's the Beech Grove drama. Also (someone correct me if I'm wrong) SaxntsNSinxers and RednxckRejext are married, and I believe that mbillsxx is their daughter.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/local-gun-shops/329024-beech-grove-firearms.html

I don't see an issue with that thread.
    He is posting in the correct channel (The good, the bad, the ugly) about **HIS** experience. He has the right to bad mouth them for what he feels they did wrong to him. Its up to you/me/the reader to determine if they want to heed his warning or not.

Just like how melensdad bad mouths Blythe's Griffith Store here eveyr now and then over his bad experience with them.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Speaking of ARs here's mine... Almost done as well

PS sorry if image is huge posting from my phone so not sure of exact size

You need a rear sight. Also you should move that optic to the front end of the upper receiver, perhaps even getting a cantilever mount, assuming its true 1x.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I thought it was a big deal about nothing. At an event as significant as a meet and shoot, you don't show up with a big group of people at closing time without notifying the range, and then go crying about it all over the place when they don't let you in. Combined with the post about Bradi's, I think it just shows a huge lack of class. But whatever. The mods don't seem to be bothered by it. Fenway is online this morning and hasn't done anything about it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    You need a rear sight. Also you should move that optic to the front end of the upper receiver, perhaps even getting a cantilever mount, assuming its true 1x.
    As long as you started . . .

He also needs to lower thar optic, its way too high. No way to get a cheek weld with the optic lifted up on that riser rail OVER the front sight.

He mounted the optic on a rail that is mounted on the top rail?!? The optic is designed to co-witness with the front sight (and a rear sight) not be elevated over the top of the sight so the sight can't be used.

As it is set up, the front sight is unusable and a waste of money and just added weight. And if he listens to your good advice, a rear sight will also be unusable and a waste of money too.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Fenway like Da PINKFather never get their hands dirty. They got peeps to handle that kind of stuff. ;)
    You little PINKdargon have much to learn. :p

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I thought it was a big deal about nothing. At an event as significant as a meet and shoot, you don't show up with a big group of people at closing time without notifying the range, and then go crying about it all over the place when they don't let you in. Combined with the post about Bradi's, I think it just shows a huge lack of class. But whatever. The mods don't seem to be bothered by it. Fenway is online this morning and hasn't done anything about it.

To be precise, it wasn't a "meet & shoot". It was a "meet and eat", where some decided to go shooting. Because the Patriot Grill closed earlier than they thought on Sundays.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    This coming from a guy that goes to another forum and posts INGO ROCKS under he's avatar.
    Hoosier Weapons & Tactics - Profile of Fenway

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Well, Saint N Sinners has achieved "shooter" status.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom