Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Lucky the light reflection didnt ruin the whole shot.

Good thing NO FLASH was used to take the photo!

:xmad:

Larry you know we can fix that in PhotoShop... I have to edit my own balding spot in images all the time...

On another note I tried to go to the comic con at villa César in Schererville today where they were showing my zombie demo reel with gunbunnies model Lillian grey at one of their displays. When I got through the 45 minute line to get in there was a security officer checking people for weapons. So I was asked to leave, I feel a bit miffed.... so there will be no coverage of the event on the radio station, I scrubbed it all baby....

Where you OC or CC?
    How were they checking?

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I really hate to admit this, but I have to side with Jedi on the topic of iPhone vs Android...

I've had both and prefer an Android over iPhone. Faster and smoother running along with a much bigger screen. (Must be the eyes going out....start of old age)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Larry I was cc but they had two security guards at the entrance asking you if you had any weapons and then making you open your coat up so they could look around your belt line and under your arms. Which I would consider a type of search... along with looking through any bags you brought in the building.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I had to respect the events position and not trespass at that point, but I was a bit miffed as I was invited there to meet up with some of the indie movie producers locally and that this event is actually a group of people that apparently enjoy the freedom of both imagination, and speech but not all freedoms afforded us as Americans.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    You know I was just going to meet some people that make those Storm Trooper uniforms... for a upcoming Gunbunnies shoot but I don't think I want anything to do with those people after the whole UN-anitomically possible thing they called me and the whole organ thing too... Those anti-gunners are a sick bunch...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You know I was just going to meet some people that make those Storm Trooper uniforms... for a upcoming Gunbunnies shoot but I don't think I want anything to do with those people after the whole UN-anitomically possible thing they called me and the whole organ thing too... Those anti-gunners are a sick bunch...

So, I guess attending a ComicCon with the gunbunnies (models) is out of the question?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Apparently the well armed beautiful Gunbunnies models would scare them way too much and force them to call the Police on us probably...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:scratch: hu?
    Did I miss a post or two?

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Attention Crown Town sniper team....you are need on Wood St. Target is a pitbull.... for damn near taking out my nephew.

Seriously though, my nephew who is 4, narrowly excaped a malling by a pitbull today and CPPD didn't do anything about it. No ticket, warning. Nothing. The lady who owns the dog even told PD that this isnt tge first time.....

REMINDER......WWatch your six Team

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sorry to hear that XFrosty... Hope he was ok...

Jedi, your not on Facebook and the liberals decided to tie into me because I mentioned that they turned me away at the Comic Con in Schererville because I was carrying CC. They decided that anyone that would carry a firearm was a couple terrible words, and that I had some type of issue with my organs, like a envy problem and that I must have been a psycho paranoid person to have a gun on me with lots of people all around me that I don't know...

Anyways, it wasn't on here but it got a bit spicey....

End result is I don't think that group of people want anything to do with my type of person.... A freedom loving, gun toting American that is...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sorry to hear that XFrosty... Hope he was ok...

Jedi, your not on Facebook and the liberals decided to tie into me because I mentioned that they turned me away at the Comic Con in Schererville because I was carrying CC. They decided that anyone that would carry a firearm was a couple terrible words, and that I had some type of issue with my organs, like a envy problem and that I must have been a psycho paranoid person to have a gun on me with lots of people all around me that I don't know...

Anyways, it wasn't on here but it got a bit spicey....

End result is I don't think that group of people want anything to do with my type of person.... A freedom loving, gun toting American that is...

:faint: So are you annoyed, sad, depressed, mad that they told you the truth? ;)
    If so I think per ObamaCare you need to report yourself to the shrink so he can certify that you are a danger to yourself and thus NWI INGO will have to divy up your stuff so your safety don't you know.

I say .................................................................... them!

On a different note Ds and Dd daughter gave me one of these :facepalm:
    We were going out and my son is packing a nerf sidearm in his back pocket.
    The baby comes up from downstairs with a star wars nerf blaster rifle. The think is about 1/2 her size and she can barely carry it.
    I tell her she does not need that rifle. So she looks at me as then the rifle then tosses the rifle down the stairs to the toy room.
    Hurries off downstairs again and comes up with a huge lightsaber trying to shove it down her pants! :faint:
    Diaper is in the way but she looks at me and says..
    "no gun, light sword better!"
    :faint:

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    He's ok...just shakin up....all the stories I hear, that Wood St. Has a lot of problems....

I keep telling my brother in law to get a gun or something for protection but he dont listen. Ive even offered to secure his perimeter but he cant afford to pay a great marksman like my self....;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom