• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, aparently had I showed up with a toy light sabre or phaser I would have been alright... LOL...

I guess the envy thing was actually on their side, I had a real freedom blaster... LOL... Something they don't seem to know anything about unless their dressing up like a super hero and acting like it's all real... Sorry but they left a bad taste in my mouth and seem to be adding to my popularity quite fast on Facebook right now...

Oh T_Star.... how about a radio talk show called gun talk or gunbunnies talk... Might be fun.... Light the fire while their still talking about me... LOL on FB...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Larry I was cc but they had two security guards at the entrance asking you if you had any weapons and then making you open your coat up so they could look around your belt line and under your arms. Which I would consider a type of search... along with looking through any bags you brought in the building.

Need to get yourself one of those jackets with the concealed pockets and let those security guards look and not see anything like one of the Jedi mind tricks.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Damn this Winter. I want to get out back and put up the rest of my steel targets. :xmad:

I can't even get out to my range. I took the new puppy out back behind my workshop to walk down the path through the woods toward the range and got into snow that was over the top of my boots. The dog was a bit smarter, she stayed back up near the workshop where the snow was crusted over.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Makes me glad I dropped FB so I don't have to see this horse****.

@wabbits with guns.... you should have just put it inside a mock phaser or something, though depending on the level of douchebaggery they may not have let you cc that either.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I can't even get out to my range. I took the new puppy out back behind my workshop to walk down the path through the woods toward the range and got into snow that was over the top of my boots. The dog was a bit smarter, she stayed back up near the workshop where the snow was crusted over.
    I haven't even tried. I did notice that the top of my berm was snow free now. I imagine the rest of the field resembles a glacier though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jaydond
    Top Bottom