• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Good to know about the NWI Comic-Con. Are there any Comic-Cons anywhere what would allow firearms into the venue?

I have considered trying to get into one of these in the past to sell some items. I don't really want to take them to the internet because I think I'm more likely to get what I'm asking if they see them up front.

BTW ... it's amazing how the anti's are obsessed with sexual organ size. It's their default argument.
    I ended up replying in that thread. Inn waiting to see if the size of my penis is attacked. LOL

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I ended up replying in that thread. Inn waiting to see if the size of my penis is attacked. LOL

I think it's winding down.
    But the highlights are......
    gun owners have small penises
    we are all crazy for thinking we need a gun
    guns would only make the problem worse
    what about the children
    and my favorite, that the gun nuts started the name calling. In a thread started by a guy called people with guns "douches"

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Wife got called this morning from a heavy accent man that said he was from windows technical support. He said our computer was downloading malicious programs off the internet and that our computer has a bunch of viruses. He said our computer told him this.
    She ended it there and hung up on him.

She he goggled windows technical support. And a lot of scam stuff came up. BEWARE!!!

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Wife got called this morning from a heavy accent man that said he was from windows technical support. He said our computer was downloading malicious programs off the internet and that our computer has a bunch of viruses. He said our computer told him this.

She he goggled windows technical support. And a lot of scam stuff came up. BEWARE!!!

I like to mess with those people soooo bad. I just sit there and absolutely troll the crap out of them to the point where they get angry and hang up themselves.

Last edited:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I like to mess with those people soooo bad. I just sit their and absolutely troll the crap out of them to the point where they get angry and hang up themselves.
    I actually have an alter ego I use for these types of calls. We get a lot of these at work so messing with them is good sport.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Yeah, we've had that five or six times. I just tell them that I don't have a computer.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I ♥ the Bob and Tom show....they have great comedians on there....this is my favorite....[video=youtube;eHR9LEZD58U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHR9LEZD58U&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom