• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    ugh wish i could go tonight but with my boss needing this weekend off to move and me usually closing on saturdays its a no go for me :(

but i'll take overtime this week again so i can afford more toys in the (hopefully near) future

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    ugh wish i could go tonight but with my boss needing this weekend off to move and me usually closing on saturdays its a no go for me :(

but i'll take overtime this week again so i can afford more toys in the (hopefully near) future

You will be missed. Hope there will be lots of pictures for the AAR to share with those who couldn't attend.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

Where do you work? Maybe we'll all swing by to point and giggle.:):

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Question:
    Im looking to switch from at&t because they won't give me promotional pricing to switch to uverse. Im looking for home phone and around 12 mbps download speed. Who would you recommend? I plan to stream soon...ie. netfix and hulu+....

Edit. I want to keep my existing home phone # as well.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    So I walked into Honda, looked at a few models. They told Me base price, I said right there I'm coming with cash, what's otd price. They asked when I was coming to buy, I said might be tomorrow might be next month. She handed me her card and said to call when I was for sure going to buy and she'd let me know current price.. Gfy

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Comcast is really your only option. Verizon has a 4G VoIP router with unlimited calling, your chosen data cap determines monthly fee. That's iffy though, who knows if you have reliable 4G, and even if you do, it can get congested a lot easier than cable.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    So I walked into Honda, looked at a few models. They told Me base price, I said right there I'm coming with cash, what's otd price. They asked when I was coming to buy, I said might be tomorrow might be next month. She handed me her card and said to call when I was for sure going to buy and she'd let me know current price.. Gfy
    No offence, but that's the typical bull crap a lot of lot lizards spout when they come in; what's your best price, otd price, I'm not paying a doc fee, yadda yadda, heard it all and 90% of the time those people are never seen again. Not that I like the place you went, I wouldn't **** on that place if it was on fire. However, the way you approached it would make any sales person roll their eyes. Look at it this way, if you are not buying today and essentially price shopping, whatever and are not ready to make a commitment, them giving you a price is just screwing them out of the sale in "most" instances. You just take that info to the next dealer and say well, I can get it for $ at such and such, and then they take it $ amount lower and close the sale. Most MC sales people are taught to deal with that question exactly how the person you talked to did. If you're not ready to buy today, you really are just a tire kicker. That doesn't mean you're not a serious buyer tomorrow, but today is today. (I sold Honda mc's for a long time)
    fwiw, I would be more than happy to direct you to someone at another Honda dealer that you may have better luck with, pm me if you are interested and let me know what bike you are looking at and I will get you an actual price.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    No offence, but that's the typical bull crap a lot of lot lizards spout when they come in; what's your best price, otd price, I'm not paying a doc fee, yadda yadda, heard it all and 90% of the time those people are never seen again.... However, the way you approached it would make any sales person roll their eyes. Look at it this way, if you are not buying today and essentially price shopping, whatever and are not ready to make a commitment, them giving you a price is just screwing them out of the sale in "most" instances. You just take that info to the next dealer and say well, I can get it for $ at such and such, and then they take it $ amount lower and close the sale. Most MC sales people are taught to deal with that question exactly how the person you talked to did. If you're not ready to buy today, you really are just a tire kicker. That doesn't mean you're not a serious buyer tomorrow, but today is today...

Ditto and double ditto.

He walked in there acting like a tire-kicker and nothing more.

Waste of time for a salesperson to deal with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom