• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sounds like you might need to go back and get Sadclowned again...

Hey Sadclown, you guys don't have any M&P Core pistols in 9mm do ya ?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Lol true true. Now I need holster recommendations possibly a good light and magazine or two lol.

Actually, I would go with the TRL-1 light with a Custom Contact Concealment holster. I can hook you up with the dude who owns and operates Contact Concealment. He can prolly make your holster while you wait. He does fantastic work.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Ok, I just did a quick search here on INGO and couldn't find the info I'm looking for...

PAGING ACTAEON OR SADCLOWN
    or anyone else that knows the definite answer!!!

Are the overall size specs on the M&P40C and 9C the same? I'm 99% sure they are, but I want to know 100% before I go ordering a Remora holster. Thanks! :)
    I even looked at the S&W website, but they don't have the same amount of info listed for the guns, so that wasn't much help. All that really told me was that the barrel length is the same, which makes me think it would be fine. Remora's website only lists the 9C in their "fits these guns" list, which is why I'm posing this question.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    If they don't post soon you could Google "Does a 9C holster fit a 40C" or something like that.

Google? GOOGLE? Who uses google? :p (I did, earlier this week, but I think I will again, in case I missed something.)
    Now I'm actually looking at Alien Holsters...dear darkkevin just mentioned them to me. :rolleyes: I don't want just Kydex on my skin, otherwise I'd gladly use the holsters Lone made for Kevin. Unfortunately, I'm thinking some of the places I go by myself (some of the bars I play pool leagues in, because of some of their patrons) I might have to actually CC because that's better then not carrying anything other then my pocket knife.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Ok, I just did a quick search here on INGO and couldn't find the info I'm looking for...

Are the overall size specs on the M&P40C and 9C the same? I'm 99% sure they are, but I want to know 100% before I go ordering a Remora holster. Thanks! :)
    I even looked at the S&W website, but they don't have the same amount of info listed for the guns, so that wasn't much help. All that really told me was that the barrel length is the same, which makes me think it would be fine. Remora's website only lists the 9C in their "fits these guns" list, which is why I'm posing this question.

Actaeon is in Indy for a class today and is coming to the M&E tonight.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I got a little suede IWB holster for my revolvers.. they feel really good against my skin. Only thing is they are not rigid like kydex.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I just found a code for 20% off and a free dual mag holder for remora...um, sold. However, it occurs to me that I have exactly one pair of pants that my 40C will fit in AT ALL. Damn being somewhat girly, although not much, and not particularly wanting to alter the way I dress very much. So I'll just get one for the CM9.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.

From what I just found, they are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom