Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    [video=youtube;xGjKM4vicfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGjKM4vicfg&feature=share&list=PLTNjsbzFjWTA3-yF32hvWVkWU5kjDA3Ax[/video]
    Cheesy this time around. There ghostbuster one was better.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    All right ... who snagged all the .22lr this morning from Walmart (Schererville) this morning? :xmad:

3698-well-played.jpg

The sports counter guy told my wife they had four 1000 round bulk packs that came in this morning. First guy bought his three box limit and the guy behind him bought the last box. The remaining guys cleaned out the 100 round CCI boxes.

BTW ...

... The display was stuffed with 150 round bulk packs and a couple 1000 round bulk packs of American Eagle .223. about $0.4667/round

There were plenty of 9mm 115 gr FMJ Federal 50 round boxes and 100 round value packs of 9mm Winchester 115 gr FMJ. Usual Walmart prices I assume (nothing was near it's normal label on the shelf)

Also .40 S&W Winchester (White Box) Value Packs and .45 ACP Winchester (White Box) Value Packs.

They even had what I wanted ... Federal XM193 @ $11/20 rounds.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well Jedi stopped at Strack & Van Til and found these 2 wines.

Chateau Ste Michelle 2012 Riesling for $7.99
    St. Gabriel 2012 Riesling (Product of Germany) for $7.49

I'll try them 2morow and let you know if Jedi will be happy or sad.

Thanks Bob and Clark for the help and info.

:puke: on the St. Gabriel wine!!!!
    It has a nice beginning taste sweet but midway thru it the taste is SOUR and you can taste the alcohol by the end.

OK on the Chateau Ste Michelle it has a consistent taste all the way thru. Not super sweet :( but not sour just middle of the road with a touch of alcohol. Anything sweeter?
    Funny thing is the Chateau Ste Michelle has 10.5% alcohol and the St. Gabriel only 9.5% but the later taste so much stronger.

All right ... who snagged all the .22lr this morning from Walmart (Schererville) this morning? :xmad:

3698-well-played.jpg

The sports counter guy told my wife they had four 1000 round bulk packs that came in this morning. First guy bought his three box limit and the guy behind him bought the last box. The remaining guys cleaned out the 100 round CCI boxes.

Was that federal bulk pack? Price?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Was that federal bulk pack? Price?

No idea on the manufacturer. Wife didn't ask. I have yet to hear of Federal 1000 round bulk packs. She said "the guy" mentioned something about it being around $50 or so ... so that sounds about right for 1000 rounds.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, COLUMBIA WINERY Cellarmaster Reserve, its a bit sweeter than Chateau St Michele.

Available at Strack & Van Til.

The 1000 round packs are Winchester, not that I would have any. :p

Any clue what the bottle looks like?
    It's a freaking mess the wine section at Strack! No rhyme or reason why the wines are how they are and even the same label is in 2 or 3 different places.
    Took me 3 up and down the isles just to locate the 2 that I did.
    I'm sure there is some sort of order to them but I could not figure it out.

BTW does it look like this
    66859.jpg

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I did not bring up GPIW because the question was about a rifle range which we do no offer.
    We did vote on the reopening of the old rifle range and it was voted down over various safety concerns of being a non monitored range.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom