• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Well anyone chasing .22 ammo will be happy to know that cabelas was well stocked with sub sonic for possibly minutes today! I picked some up despite not owning a .22 so there would be more to go around at the group shoot.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    yep, looks like a clear weekend there. wanna just ride down together? or meet there? we can figure out the details.

I'll call you later this week! My in-law wants to go to and I might have to bring one or both of my sons also!
    I'll talk to my in law tomorrow and see what a good time for him is. What time works for you?

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    Does Valpo Blythes or anyone else in the area stock CZ?

I've wanted a 75 for a long long time, but have only once handled one, maybe 5 years ago at a Indy 1500 show but it was the wrong variant. I haven't ever seen another in person.

I don't want to order one before fondling it.

I'm thinking GM might have CZ, but I swore off GM a long time ago.

Not sure what CZ you are looking for. Lone has this up for sale.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns-pistols-revolvers/316598-cz-75-p07-9mm.html

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well anyone chasing .22 ammo will be happy to know that cabelas was well stocked with sub sonic for possibly minutes today! I picked some up despite not owning a .22 so there would be more to go around at the group shoot.

Price? Brand?
    Come on "you people" don't give us a 1/4 report!
    :facepalm:

I see it comes in pink. Wonder if Jedi has stock in the product?

:puke:
    Best to spend some money and send your son/daughter to karate school or some other type of self-defense since that is what that boils down to.
    Then upgrade them to sidearm class once they hit 18.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Price? Brand?
    Come on "you people" don't give us a 1/4 report!

:puke:
    Best to spend some money and send your son/daughter to karate school or some other type of self-defense since that is what that boils down to.
    Then upgrade them to sidearm class once they hit 18.

Remington. $4 for 50 :puke:

They were out of the larger boxes once I got there and I didn't price check those. They were very well stocked on various brands of .223/5.56.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So do you know why it was raining?
    Yup! Jedi was SOUTH of US-30. Real far south on 109th street! :runaway:
    Had to have dd on a girl scout trip to www.horses4seasonsstable.com
    & like usual Jedi is the only dad :rolleyes: & Dd is the only one
    1) minus the girl scout brown vest
    2) minus the blue girl scout troop t-shirt

But here is the funny part. Jedi leaves her for the 2 hour event and takes dd#2 and Ds to get a bite to eat.
    We get back to the horse farm about 30 mins before its over and Ds has the van door open because it's hot. :rolleyes: It's raining mind you! :xmad:
    Out of nowhere one of the barn cats come running out way. Ds screams and rolls back into the van (he had his feet out) and hits the door close button. :laugh: The cat jumps onto the hood of the van and starts to climb onto the side mirror to get into the car via the front window (passenger side).

Ds steps over me as he attempts to raise the window. He managed to get it up and now the cat is going after the driver side window. All during this time dd #2 is saying "me butty meow" :laugh: which is a translation that 'the cat is going to eat my but'. :facepalm:

Both are acting like they have never seen a cat before. The cat eventually stayed on top of our roof for a while before he got bored.
    Neither wanted to get out of the van to go get big sister.

As we get out Ds tells me if that cat comes back shoot him with your PINK gun dad. :n00b:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wine Score!

Well Jedi stopped at Strack & Van Til and found these 2 wines.

Chateau Ste Michelle 2012 Riesling for $7.99
    St. Gabriel 2012 Riesling (Product of Germany) for $7.49

I'll try them 2morow and let you know if Jedi will be happy or sad.

Thanks Bob and Clark for the help and info.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Remington. $4 for 50 :puke:

They were out of the larger boxes once I got there and I didn't price check those. They were very well stocked on various brands of .223/5.56.

:puke: x 1 on the brand
    :puke: x 2 on the price .08 per round is still cRaZy. .05 MAYBE .06 is all Jedi is willing to go as high as.

When Jedi was there last (week of the last Project Appleseed) they were overflowing with .223, .308 and 7.62x39.
    Perhaps for the day after thanksgiving they have the Federal Bulk Packs back. Jedi doubts it. :crying:

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My buddy is looking to become a member at the Griffith izzak Walton.. any one looking to sponsor someone please let me know.

Buddy is a 65 year old hunter from Illinois who really wants to find a place to sight in his deer rifle that's not son far away. (Works in Gary)

I see there's a membership meeting on 10/16/13. Maybe he could become a member then.?

Edit: I might be looking to join as well if I can scrape up the $100 bucks soon.

i thought only females drink wine....and if a guy does drink wine its out of a box and only got it cause it was cheap and only to get drunk off of it.

ok, i'm not gonna read 6 more pages of craptacular to catch up, but...
    Griffith IW, just call them on Tuesday or Thursday afternoon and ask them. There are folks there from 3pm on each of those nights, so somebody will answer the phone.

There's good wine, great wine, and there's swill. The latter probably an accurate description of what Jedi drinks. :p
    Beer, wine, whiskey. bring it on, as long as it's good.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ok, i'm not gonna read 6 more pages of craptacular to catch up, but...
    Griffith IW, just call them on Tuesday or Thursday afternoon and ask them. There are folks there from 3pm on each of those nights, so somebody will answer the phone.

There's good wine, great wine, and there's swill. The latter probably an accurate description of what Jedi drinks. :p
    Beer, wine, whiskey. bring it on, as long as it's good.

1) Why did you not take the oppurntity to tell them about the IW Merrrville ??sp?? chapter?
    Indoor range... :whistle:

2) Did you guys ever vote on the outdoor range idea?

The liquor order is...

Tequila, Malibu Rum, Wine, Vodka, Cognac, Whiskey...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's Saturday night. I'm on INGO, watching Despicable Me, taking my pain meds (which I went too long without), and kicking back.

Wow! what an exciting life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom