• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, and More!

^best place for anything computer related. This is where I buy all my computer components.
    They sell full prebuilt desktops, as well as laptops. I am sure you could find something on there.

Best Laptops & Notebooks - Newegg.com

I used to use Newegg, but they pulled some crap with a forum I frequent where the forum would get commission by the members buying from a particular link. Well it was sometime last year when they ended it without any notice. I go for Amazon now when I need computer parts. Newegg has a better browsing setup compared to Amazon but there is a add on you can use to find the same product from Newegg to amazon. Hover Hound for Chrome and FireFox Official Release - [H]ard|Forum

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Guys please be sure to like the Blythes of Valpo facebook page, we are going to be utilizing it more and doing more and more facebook special flash sales. We are going to start doing a one gun a day blowout, first come first serve, at least a few times a week to start out with. Go to the facebook page to check out today's offering.

http://www.facebook.com/BlythesSportShop

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Guys please be sure to like the Blythes of Valpo facebook page, we are going to be utilizing it more and doing more and more facebook special flash sales. We are going to start doing a one gun a day blowout, first come first serve, at least a few times a week to start out with. Go to the facebook page to check out today's offering.

http://www.facebook.com/BlythesSportShop

But FB is eeeevvvvviiiilllll and some of us DO NOT have and WILL NOT get FB ever!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    But FB is eeeevvvvviiiilllll and some of us DO NOT have and WILL NOT get FB ever!

We understand this, but it is hard to not have a facebook page when we see an increase in sales of items we post on facebook. Plus people seem to enjoy these flash sales with social media.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    We understand this, but it is hard to not have a facebook page when we see an increase in sales of items we post on facebook. Plus people seem to enjoy these flash sales with social media.

Agree will those 'flash sales" be posted on the BYLTHES INGO section as well?

Your loss.

Not really as blythe's valpo is fffffffaaaaaarrrrrr and I rarely go. :p
    Besides thugs buy their guns on sat. night specials don't you know. :faint:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I can't freakin believe it. This is a first. I actually aaaaagree with Jedi. It is even hard to say. What is happening to me????

Hate to agree as well but listening to the excruciating minutia of daily events in the lives of people I don't even care enough to talk to on the phone or in real life is pointless. Plus I had to get off fb my last year in college when it became available to the public and my parents joined. They couldn't appreciate my beer bong skills.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I can't freakin believe it. This is a first. I actually aaaaagree with Jedi. It is even hard to say. What is happening to me????

EVERYONE MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! :rofl:

Hate to agree as well but listening to the excruciating minutia of daily events in the lives of people I don't even care enough to talk to on the phone or in real life is pointless. Plus I had to get off fb my last year in college when it became available to the public and my parents joined. They couldn't appreciate my beer bong skills.

So instead you came here to the "mini jedi fb page" :facepalm: :p

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN

They were upset because there was no beer pong when they were growing up!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Agree will those 'flash sales" be posted on the BYLTHES INGO section as well?

Not really as blythe's valpo is fffffffaaaaaarrrrrr and I rarely go. :p
    Besides thugs buy their guns on sat. night specials don't you know. :faint:
    Sometimes they will, but this social media sales thing is something we want to try.

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    Facebook is for yuppies...and I hate when people beg you to like, share, favorite, or subscribe especially on Youtube

I kind of agree. Although the number of subscribers to a YouTube channel has its advantages. The more subscribers, the better the chances of being seen on TV. A guy with a bow channel said something about that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom