• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    im surprised battlefield even has a campaign, battlefield was about the multiplayer since the beginning. COD 4 was the ONLY good Cod, campaign wise and Multiplayer wise, out of all the copy and pastes that they call games lol

For cod ghosts, the best promo that the company could come up with was "the fish react yto your swimming" LOL fish react to your swimming on the old NES mario LOL.
    In battlefield you have total immersion and destruction of everything. the sound, the grpahics, the gameplay, and teamwork, just soooooo amazing

Can I get an amen?

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Well my pilgrim friend...maybe I need to give it another try! Lol you were pretty convincing, but no matter what I'm sticking with playstation unless they do something to really screw it up. I grew up playing it, I really enjoy the classic ps1 games I use to play as a matter of fact I just played Suikoden again and still think its a great game, Metal Gear Solid was another favorite really pumped for the next gen games to start coming out.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    I do hate not getting the 64 players you get on pc

Well my pilgrim friend...maybe I need to give it another try! Lol you were pretty convincing, but no matter what I'm sticking with playstation unless they do something to really screw it up. I grew up playing it, I really enjoy the classic ps1 games I use to play as a matter of fact I just played Suikoden again and still think its a great game, Metal Gear Solid was another favorite really pumped for the next gen games to start coming out.

If you guys ever build gaming rigs, let me know, I can help you pick parts, and the I'll help you build it, free of charge!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I am gonna need a laptop soon, after 9 years, my current laptop is dying. Lets see any macs that have survived that long under constant usage and sometimes weeks at a time without being shut off.

Anyone know of any laptop specials, or decent laptop prices?

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    I am gonna need a laptop soon, after 9 years, my current laptop is dying. Lets see any macs that have survived that long under constant usage and sometimes weeks at a time without being shut off.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, and More!

^best place for anything computer related. This is where I buy all my computer components.
    They sell full prebuilt desktops, as well as laptops. I am sure you could find something on there.

Best Laptops & Notebooks - Newegg.com

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    i personally like Tigerdirect.com as they have a warehouse out of Chicago and only takes like 2 days on standard shipping to get here. I don't mind paying slightly more for quicker service. Another site I have found decent when building PC's is Cyberpowerpc.com. If you know what you are looking for but either A) too lazy to build your own PC when the parts come in or 2) don't have the time to build the PC when parts come in then in my opinion Cyberpowerpc is a good site. Hell even just going there to figure out a configuration you want works then piecing out the parts via newegg or tigerdirect works too.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Metal gear, Socom Us navy seals, and Ace Combat, were the only good series of games that consoles had imo, maybe a couple others that I forgot.
    If i had to choose a console, then it would definitely be a Playstation 2.
    Get out of my brain.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Boringggggg

Ditto
    KLB said:
    REALLYBoringggggg
    Wild Deuce said:
    Nice fix!

I probably have at least 2 Mac laptops in my house that are older than that that are still running fine. But I don't play games with them because games are Boringgggg.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    ^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^

So.......How about that local sports team?
    How about this?
    Lawncare.gif

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    and best of all for battlefield on PC, you get 64 players!

meh... BF 1942 could do 128 players at a time. We use to do tournaments vs our Euro guys all the time without any lag issues.

I probably have at least 2 Mac laptops in my house that are older than that that are still running fine. But I don't play games with them because games are Boringgggg.

a computer that does not play games... now that is BBBOOORRRRIIINNGGGG

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So.......How about that local sports team?
    How about this?
    Lawncare.gif
    Speaking of local sports teams AND just as boring as watching grass grow, I was interviewed by THE TIMES newspaper, along with with my wife and the head coach for the Lowell H.S. fencing team.

No, sadly they didn't want my photo. I dunno why. I offered. I keep 8x10 glossies with me for just such occasions.

I actually only talked to the reporter for a couple minutes, then sent some adorable, well behaved, polite public school kids to chat with her.

On a really slow news day watch your sports section, probably about page 5, buried in a bottom inside corner, you may see a story about the Lowell fencing team.

a computer that does not play games... now that is BBBOOORRRRIIINNGGGG
    Oh the computer can play games.

But people who spend their lives playing computer games, now that is BBBOOORRRRIIINNGGGG

How about you go out and participate in LIFE :dunno:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom