bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    What is wrong with Hello Kitty?
    Hello-Kitty-AK47.png

She likes AKs just as much as Jedi does!

That does a lot to change my perception of hello kitty. And AKs.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    BTW pilgrim AKA NWI INGO OC Food Coordinator my dad took me to this place on Friday for lunch.
    :drool:
    BC Osaka | Hibachi & Sushi Buffet

I'm not a big fan of asian food but they did have a nice set up of sushi and warm/food asian food.
    The place is big enough to hold us should we ever do another Meet & Eat.

And while my unicorn
    asian_redhead.jpg

was not there all the staff was asain as well. :)
    BC OSAKA has been open for more than a year and this is your first time in there? Not sure if they will allow OC/CC in the restaurant, there is a large room full of tables where everyone could sit together. Need to see if they will work with us for a meet and eat. Thanks Jedi for the idea.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    BC OSAKA has been open for more than a year and this is your first time in there? Not sure if they will allow OC/CC in the restaurant, there is a large room full of tables where everyone could sit together. Need to see if they will work with us for a meet and eat. Thanks Jedi for the idea.

It is a SOUTH of US-30 place and Jedi tends NOT to visit any of those establishments.
    More to the point it is a "south lake mall area" place and again Jedi stays away from crowds and traffic like that.

More over its for our NWI INGO Meet & Eat Coordinator to figure out if they will allow us to OC or not.
    Jedi suspects that since they are asain they will be OK with it.
    Yes it's a stereotype but that culture understands the power of being armed and having the ability to defend oneself.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    It is a SOUTH of US-30 place and Jedi tends NOT to visit any of those establishments.
    More to the point it is a "south lake mall area" place and again Jedi stays away from crowds and traffic like that.

More over its for our NWI INGO Meet & Eat Coordinator to figure out if they will allow us to OC or not.
    Jedi suspects that since they are asain they will be OK with it.
    Yes it's a stereotype but that culture understands the power of being armed and having the ability to defend oneself.

Maybe they'll let me OC my katana.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I think they are having the class after each monthly meeting so you may be able to kill 2 birds with one shot. To anyone griping about having to take the class, it is so they can continue to get insurance for the range. If you think having to go to 1 class so the club can get insurance is too much of a burden than maybe you should be more active in the club and show them how to get insurance and not subject the members to the horrible experience of a refresher of the rules that make the range a safer place for all.
    Oh, Ok! It sounded like they weren't holding another class until next year! This will be nice seeing it right down the street (pretty much)

Thanks Butch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom