xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    From the bridge:
    F4B3867C-0984-4629-A0A3-3623D77C42F6-1411-0000018730385CA9_zpse5677e24.jpg

Mall the way down looking at the waterfall (which we climbed the rocks to get closer....Fun, but not with 2 4yr olds!)
    8FE6F721-6379-429D-9836-BB12D0AAF86A-1411-0000018752A69F58_zps92d61b87.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You know somebody HAS to be from NWI when they think fresh southern air is miserable and they can't wait to come home to filthy northern polution! :laugh:

oooohhhhhh low blow.... real low....
    Melansdad spent too much time in EC as a young lad and thus he still knows what pollution smells like.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I don't get it ... it's one of those information scan thingies for those of you with smart (supposedly) phones. Why should that disturb you so?
    QFT

:facepalm:
    Sorry SNOB that should have said RIGHT.

That Hello Kitty item is a MegaBlock item and in the world of building blocks MegaBlock is like a GLOCK to Jedi! No ***** way!!!
    MegaBlock is cheap plastic, knock off toys and are garbage! They have some nice license items but alas Jedi will never get them. NEVER!!!!
    So now I have to go :crying: as I know Hello Kitty and LEGO will never be together....

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    :facepalm:
    Sorry SNOB that should have said RIGHT.

That Hello Kitty item is a MegaBlock item and in the world of building blocks MegaBlock is like a GLOCK to Jedi! No ***** way!!!
    MegaBlock is cheap plastic, knock off toys and are garbage! They have some nice license items but alas Jedi will never get them. NEVER!!!!
    So now I have to go :crying: as I know Hello Kitty and LEGO will never be together....
    I find myself more perplexed by you after every post I read.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    BTW pilgrim AKA NWI INGO OC Food Coordinator my dad took me to this place on Friday for lunch.
    :drool:
    BC Osaka | Hibachi & Sushi Buffet

I'm not a big fan of asian food but they did have a nice set up of sushi and warm/food asian food.
    The place is big enough to hold us should we ever do another Meet & Eat.

And while my unicorn
    asian_redhead.jpg

was not there all the staff was asain as well. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    We did NOT do the Hibachi menu BTW. Just the buffet section. The Hibachi section was actually closed for lunch. Jedi thinks it's only open for dinner but not sure.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I'm supposed to check out Shelby with Kevin in a few weeks, does this mean I can't use the range till next year if I get a membership?

I think they are having the class after each monthly meeting so you may be able to kill 2 birds with one shot. To anyone griping about having to take the class, it is so they can continue to get insurance for the range. If you think having to go to 1 class so the club can get insurance is too much of a burden than maybe you should be more active in the club and show them how to get insurance and not subject the members to the horrible experience of a refresher of the rules that make the range a safer place for all.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I wasn't complaining about having to take a class... I just didn't know about it and I did receive mail from them before just thought maybe I would hear of this before I go down there and break rules accidentally...

I almost made it to this last meeting but I'm on call 24/7 and got called....

Jedi.... Lego, megablock, your never going to get that 308 ey....

also going to be out to one of the work sites in Michigan City later this week if you want me to pick up powder for you let me know...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom