• Status
    Not open for further replies.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    For long distance marksmanship look into SINCLAIR reloading equipment. They are pretty much the long range precision gurus. REDDING is another premium reloading company that concentrates on long distance stuff.
    In my pic on the previous page, you can see my Redding T7 Turret press behind the RCBS unit. Good solid rifle round maker.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I've noticed that any YouTube videos I open since yesterday, come up muted. I have to unmute each and every video I want to watch (on YouTube only). It's the same on the PC or the laptop. The videos come up fine on the kid's IPods.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    05C8C2BD-61A6-4623-AD1D-91BFEC2C333E-935-0000013503EADFCC_zps7e1dcc99.jpg

Hiked Yesterday at Starved Rock....Got more today then on my way back to the Safety of Indiana!

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    If you don't take it you won't be able to use the range after Jan 1st

I'm guessing you are talking about the rifle range? I've always wanted to come check that place out, but with the once a month board meeting being the only time you can sign up, it's not very easy.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm a member and I didn't get any notices of any changes...

I work 24/7 with the occasional accidental day off to run down there and shoot...

Guess I'll have to buy a piece of property and put a hill on it instead... as I don't like to break any rules and all....

hhhmmmm maybe put a shoot house on it too, and a 500 and a thousand yard range too...

Need a jacuzzi and pool too... OK that's it I'm moving... as soon as the gov let's me keep more than 43% of the money I make that is....

On another note, I'm really impressed with this Ruger Blackhawk convertible... This thing is solid and shoots better than I do, even when I could see...

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Nobody told me I was going to pay for a membership somewhere and not get to use the membership.... a to the training thing... It would be nice if they told their members that they had to do things....

I'm going to have to put the Gunbunnies Ranch in soon....

Koutsevil, for precision low volume reloading pretty much what Melensdad said... Redding is a solid company, I use thier micrometer type case cutter for precision stuff and thier dies... For precision stuff you want to weight each charge, and hand set primer depth along with bullet depth, etc... When getting a single stage press for this type of reloading you should get a O type press. A C type press will flex while resizing and possibly in bullet setting. Precision reloading is just that precise..

Now for small or large production with very good consistency and large round counts I go with Dillon... otherwise I actually do have a green O press on the bench for precision.

I'm a anti Lee guy though... had 5 sets of dies from Lee that were out of spec... didn't look back....

there are meetings every month where these things are diiscussed, first weds. 6:30. otherwise you'll have no idea what's happening at the club. the "range safety class" is nothing more than a stupid video but it's a way to apease our insurance carrier who seems to find a new way to try and drop us for having a range.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    there are meetings every month where these things are diiscussed, first weds. 6:30. otherwise you'll have no idea what's happening at the club. the "range safety class" is nothing more than a stupid video but it's a way to apease our insurance carrier who seems to find a new way to try and drop us for having a range.

Find a new carrier.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    pTRU1-16740145dt.jpg

Hello Kitty Play House

14549080_201305301635.jpg

Hello Kitty Tree House

megabloks-hello-kitty-blind-packs-series-3-10904-3461.jpg

Hello Kitty figures

Jedi was in heaven and :drool: when he saw these.
    Image PINK + Hello Kitty + building blocks!!!
    What a dream come true.

And then Jedi sees this!!!!!
    0006554110824_500X500.jpg

(Hint look at the logo on the bottom right ) <<-- Edit Sorry not LEFT but RIGHT!!!

WHY!!! WHY!!! WHY!!!
    :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Jedi feels like this.....

WARNING: NSFW LANGUAGE
    planet of the apes ending - YouTube

or this one...
    [video=youtube_share;WWaLxFIVX1s]http://youtu.be/WWaLxFIVX1s[/video]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom