• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'm not understanding what the huge draw of an indoor range is. Why is it advantageous? What's wrong with outdoor range. Doesn't Blythe's have a range?
    Blythes Valpo has a indoor range. For me I go to a indoor range because its 20 minutes from my house. The closest outdoor range is a hour away. I do prefer a outdoor range.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm not understanding what the huge draw of an indoor range is. Why is it advantageous? What's wrong with outdoor range. Doesn't Blythe's have a range?
    Unlike you and I, many do not have access to outdoor ranges whenever we want to go shooting. Got to remember that most folks are tied to suburban neighborhoods rather than rural lands. That said, they want a close range for practice.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :rockwoot: Therefore JEDI is still BANNED from the NWI Clubhouse :rockwoot:
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/center]

:crying:
    NOT!!!!
    :rofl:

Thanks! They had 1lb cans of varget once upon a time. Really any update on the powder situation there would be awesome.

Jedi was there last week and they only had two 1lbs of powder in stock. There was also a sign that said no more than 1 or 2 lbs of powder per customer. IJRC it was a WIN powder that they had.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Unlike you and I, many do not have access to outdoor ranges whenever we want to go shooting. Got to remember that most folks are tied to suburban neighborhoods rather than rural lands. That said, they want a close range for practice.
    Sad isn't it?

Then again, it is a good thing. Otherwise they would be coming out to the country and bothering us. :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You should only a REAL redhead will cut your heart out while you watch and shatter it. That is after all what you are looking for right?
    :whistle:

What I'd like is a woman that doesn't jump into another bed as soon as my car turns the corner.
    What I'd really like is a beautiful nymphomaniac who is totally loyal to her man and is into mustaches. Has enough land to shoot on, and has enough money for me to retire.
    But I may have to come down on some of those.

I'm a real redhead...

Homey don't swing that way.

But you are NOT a sexy redhead. :rofl:

He may be, but Homey don't swing that way.

So... clubhouse = members only with membership fee/initiation $10 stick purchase? Heck, I don't think I've left there for less than $20, and have broken 100 on more than one visit. What constitutes membership?

If you are a veteran, and meets certain criteria (we don't make the criteria, Congress does. I think we should allow ALL vets)
    http://www.legion.org/

If you are not a veteran that meets the criteria, maybe you are the son or grandson of a veteran.
    Sons of The American Legion | The American Legion
    When I though of "sons" of the legion, I was thinking it was a bunch of kids. But the average age is something like 40.
    Dues are cheaper. You can vote for stuff the "SAL" does, but not really the Post. But you are a member that can come in the door and drink cheaply.

The tent at the cigar lounge is coming down in the morning!

We can smoke cigars INSIDE the cigar lounge again (officially approved by the A.T.C. 30 min ago).

:rockwoot: Therefore JEDI is still BANNED from the NWI Clubhouse :rockwoot:

Just in time. I thought Jedi might make it there.

Indoor range is heated/air conditioned, therefore year round. And no rain interruption.
    For most of us it is closer (Blythes or Debs)
    Outdoor range is better for just about Everything else.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I F'n hate sloppy workmanship.

I have a "tens unit" for shocking muscles.
    I have to jam paper in the battery socket to wedge the battery in, or it won't power on.

Now, I put the battery in the charger, and in 10 minutes it shows a full charge.
    But when I put it in the device, it last 5 minutes.
    And of course, it's a special battery pack.

What I need to do, is find out what voltages go on what terminal (4 terminals), and either make a battery pack, or wire up a power supply.
    But I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I F'n hate sloppy workmanship.

I have a "tens unit" for shocking muscles.
    I have to jam paper in the battery socket to wedge the battery in, or it won't power on.

Now, I put the battery in the charger, and in 10 minutes it shows a full charge.
    But when I put it in the device, it last 5 minutes.
    And of course, it's a special battery pack.

What I need to do, is find out what voltages go on what terminal (4 terminals), and either make a battery pack, or wire up a power supply.
    But I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO.

so... u trying to make a.....
    [video=youtube_share;_HUgs6cpAa8]http://youtu.be/_HUgs6cpAa8[/video]

;)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    speaking of the Legion...i need to renew

Yes, you do. Legion fiscal year is July to June. So if your card says 2013, it is expired.

Jedi, your videos have no sound.
    And, I may not be the best person in my craft, but I am still a master craftsman within my craft.
    I can wire a battery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11