Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    :xmad:
    :puke: & :faint: & :facepalm: & OMG another GLOCK lover!!!! :runaway:
    :rofl:

So what do you think about Apple (ie. iPhone, iPad, etc...)?

Mr. Glock satisfies two requirements. 1)Goes boom everytime 2) so easy my wife can do it

Apple is great (for the indigent, children, those who worship form over function, the technologically challenged, hipsters, and my parents).

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    oh boy... that is 2 strikes against you! :rofl:

:rofl:
    He is "you people" I can't take Bill B's people away from Bill B you know.

Let me put it this way. When my wifes contract was up with her previous phone, I was able to confirm that my slug gun with its new scope was sub-minute-of-iPhone. It felt great.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    christina-hendricks-i-dont-know-how-she-does-it-premiere-in-nyc-07.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Jedi's love is not really a prize ... more like a mark ... or branding.

Oh, and to add to what WD said, it should be noted that Jedi is a man/guy/male. But we are not sure if he is human.

@melensdad
    Do you have the next cigcar night date yet? I need to open the poll for the NOV Meet & Shoot and plan on spamming the group with that info, the OCT Meet & Shoot, the NOV Appleseed event and yours as well.

THURSDAY evening November 14th is the next night that I planned for INGO members.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    @melensdad
    Do you have the next cigcar night date yet? I need to open the poll for the NOV Meet & Shoot and plan on spamming the group with that info, the OCT Meet & Shoot, the NOV Appleseed event and yours as well.

Hard to have a night set when Big Brother won't let people smoke in his building.
    Come on Jedi***,, keep up.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I dunno who she is, but she's pretty hot...so, ok. I can handle her pic in front of me.
    Heck, since I know you have a thing for redheads Larry, I'll do my best to get her to the clubhouse.

Really?! That doesn't look like "Donna" at all!

Well, I went back and looked again. It does look like her. I didn't realize she was THAT hot. damn.

Find me a woman that puts up with me and helps me look at other women, and I MAY have to give you Black Betty.

And I'm an equal opportunity disappointer. Blondes, Brunettes, Redheads. I like each of the basic food groups.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Hard to have a night set when Big Brother won't let people smoke in his building.
    Come on Jedi***,, keep up.
    Not worried about that little hiccup. It will be cleared up soon enough. Talked to a guy at another cigar lounge where the same thing happened. Said it was just a formality and took a few days to straighten out.

Still bizarre that my store is EXEMPT from the law, because specific wording in the law SPECIFICALLY exempts cigar lounges, tobacco shops, etc and then the ATC requires that we fill out a waiver form. But them is the rules. I can't say they make sense, but the government stopped by to help us and this is what we got.

Everyone is still invited to stop by and smoke a cigar under the tent . . . there are ways to get around this until our waiver is granted.

Really?! That doesn't look like "Donna" at all!

Well, I went back and looked again. It does look like her. I didn't realize she was THAT hot. damn.

Ditto.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom