Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    We already do that see....
    [video=youtube_share;Gyvux0WFGiU]http://youtu.be/Gyvux0WFGiU[/video]
    :rofl:

▲▲
    I find it disconcerting that you're already following me around taking video of my daily activities. That plus the whole date night thing. As mom used to say, you ain't right.

Yup you trully are "you people". :faint:

BTW fresh pineapple water is :drool:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    BTW here is the reference to "you people"
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...2024-saint-john-indiana-not-gun-friendly.html

In a nutshell one of our NWI INGO members who lives in Hammond (Bill B) was arrested in St. John for OC, disturbing the peace, and something else.
    The SJ JBT told Bill B ""I'm tired of you people coming down here and acting like John Dillenger."

(Bill B is white and so was the SJ JBT btw)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    From what the members seem to be telling me, being "you people" and therefore not whatever creature that is the jedi, is a compliment.

them f00ls just jealous and haters of da PINK!
    hgh.jpg

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    BTW here is the reference to "you people"
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...2024-saint-john-indiana-not-gun-friendly.html

In a nutshell one of our NWI INGO members who lives in Hammond (Bill B) was arrested in St. John for OC, disturbing the peace, and something else.
    The SJ JBT told Bill B ""I'm tired of you people coming down here and acting like John Dillenger."

(Bill B is white and so was the SJ JBT btw)

That is a horse doodoo story. I had something similar happen in arun in with the law in socal. He called me "boy" and referenced "your type of people." I'm white, educated and generally responsible. It was at that point that I realized a cultural shift had changed me to minority status, and it was time to GTFO. Weekend in the clink later, an immediate dismissal in court and I had learned some valuable life lessons.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Stopped by SCG yesterday to check it out. Had a few rifles out and a nice assortment of handguns in the case. He said he was working up inventory but its been hard lately. Greg seemed like a nice guy and said transfers are $25. Also said hes teamed up with an outdoor outfit that does hunting decoys and various other hunting related things, but I forgot the name. He also mentioned that they might be looking for an employee, a new storefront, and looking into an indoor range. I'm sure a lot of this is a ways off, but it would be AWESOME to have a range in Southern Lake Co.

Oh yea, and keep an eye out for a Utah class there if you're interested.
    They've been talking about a range for a couple months now, all the rest is new news to me! glad theyre doing well. It all takes time! Greg is good people and Brian (part owner) is too!

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    We already do that see....
    [video=youtube_share;Gyvux0WFGiU]http://youtu.be/Gyvux0WFGiU[/video]
    :rofl:

1) Liability issues
    2) Insurance issues
    3) Not their core service/product
    4) Future water park is/was suppose to go in that area where the extra land is at.

:dunno: so what happened? Or can you not talk about it.

i see Jedi has posted footage of his virtual range! I prefer the real thing. Guess I like the recoil.

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    :dunno:I heard Jedi doesn't actually fire his handguns because he can't get a firm grip with all of that pink hand lotion he uses.:hehe:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    i see Jedi has posted footage of his virtual range! I prefer the real thing. Guess I like the recoil.

Oh snap! But Jedi gets to shoot all the ammo he wants for FREE!!! Plus there are those floating stars that magically make "your wanted level" go down and Jedi has yet to find those in real life. :rofl:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If anyone likes chicken dumplings, my American Legion Post (485) is having a dinner Saturday, 3-7 PM.
    The guy that cooks them, Ray, does an awesome job.

Now, about that battery pack.
    Pried apart the case. I was right. There were 5 batteries soldered with 2 components. So I bought 5 batteries online, $21. (The AA batteries at the store don't solder well, these have a solder able tab).

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Man, peeps are still screaming about 22 ammo on the boards... If any body is desperate for some, let me know. I can spare a little.

BTW, I just noticed the tags for this thread. WTF?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, I spent the evening reloading too.....

maybe you should pick up a Dillon Progressive so you can keep up....

reload2119ahd.jpg

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Man, peeps are still screaming about 22 ammo on the boards... If any body is desperate for some, let me know. I can spare a little.

BTW, I just noticed the tags for this thread. WTF?

Ditto the .22 comment. I've got a lot hanging around not getting used. I could part with some.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Larry, replace the batteries in your hearing aids.

Oh wait, maybe this will help: REPLACE THE BATTERIES IN YOUR HEARING AIDS

uh, one last try:
    REPLACE THE BATTERIES IN YOUR HEARING AIDS . . . or, double check the settings on your computer and make sure the volume is up and the sound is not turned 'off' on your system! YouTube works fine for me on both my iPad and my iPhone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom