• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah that is some crap. I don't think you should have to do anything. A step in the right direction would be to eliminate the CLEO signoff.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    actaeon277 just got into da Clubhouse. lonehoosier brought Munchkins and got here about 90 minutes ago with GeronimoJoe . . . who is smoking a really strong cigar and getting his 'buzz' on. I think Joe will be riding home in the back of lone's pick-up with his tongue hanging and slobbering all over himself out like a black lab.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    AAAAaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh.

All I have to do is see doctors and physical therapist. No work, just get better.
    And I can't even do that.
    Got home, message on the machine. I had an appointment TODAY, not tomorrow.
    Stupid
    Stupid
    Stupid

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    IF anyone has a furniture building project they need specialty hardwood to complete, the fancy wood is on sale at Menards, each piece individually wrapped in cellophane.

Oh, and don't ask why I needed some. Just assume that "my wife said so . . ." and I am complying with her wishes.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
    For whatever it is worth, despite the fact that copper sheets are very thin, its a good idea not to tell your wife that you used her best pair of sewing shears to cut up some copper ceiling tiles. Even if you are installing the ceiling tiles as part of a remodeling project that she "requested" you undertake.​

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    For whatever it is worth, despite the fact that copper sheets are very thin, its a good idea not to tell your wife that you used her best pair of sewing shears to cut up some copper ceiling tiles. Even if you are installing the ceiling tiles as part of a remodeling project that she "requested" you undertake.​

I feel your pain! Been in that type of spot before. But it is okay if she uses your best knife to cut wire !

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Shoulda said something.
    I have shears, dremel, and grinder with a cutting wheel. The shears probably woulda worked.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    SO, I have a four day weekend with two days planned at the Appleseed and what happens? My wife gives me the cold/flu she has had all week. Ugh!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Shoulda said something.
    I have shears, dremel, and grinder with a cutting wheel. The shears probably woulda worked.
    Oh the scissors actually worked great. This copper is about the thickness of a piece of kleenex, its on a thin plastic backing, the scissors did a fine job.

But the wife, well, its a good thing the ceiling looks good or I'd be in REALLY big trouble.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    SO, I have a four day weekend with two days planned at the Appleseed and what happens? My wife gives me the cold/flu she has had all week. Ugh!

:runaway:
    STAY AWAY FROM ALL OF US AT APPLESEED.

IN FACT I'M GONNA SEE IF YOU CAN HAVE A SECTION OF RANGE FOR YOU AND WD ONLY.
    ;)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    The new ceiling:

image_zpsf7fb2acc.jpg

Still need to cut and stain the crown moulding out of the poplar that I bought at Menard's today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom