• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Blythe's is down for doing anther Valentines Day shoot, just got to find one more worker willing to work it. But I do need to know if there would be serious interest on it. It would mean free range time from 8pm till 10 or 10:30. Gives people ample time to get dinner with there significant others, then bring there dates to the range. Notice how I used the terms significant others and dates, not wives, husbands, girlfriends, or boyfriends.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Blythe's is down for doing anther Valentines Day shoot, just got to find one more worker willing to work it. But I do need to know if there would be serious interest on it. It would mean free range time from 8pm till 10 or 10:30. Gives people ample time to get dinner with there significant others, then bring there dates to the range. Notice how I used the terms significant others and dates, not wives, husbands, girlfriends, or boyfriends.

I'd be interested. You had me at "free range time" lol

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Count Jedi out for the Bylthe's event. :(
    But I will update the events page on NWI INGO for it.
    The car is all over the news, reminds me of CA when they drive in the rain and have the massive car pile ups.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Count Jedi out for the Bylthe's event. :(
    But I will update the events page on NWI INGO for it.
    The car is all over the news, reminds me of CA when they drive in the rain and have the massive car pile ups.

no updating the page yet, I still gotta con another employee into working the event. seems no one wants to work late on a friday night.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Just wrapped up 3 hours of stripping labels off and washing beer bottles. I now have 82 22oz bombers, and threw out a bunch of 12oz bottles to cut back to 144. In the summer I'll bottle half my brews, since I'll be taking em places. In the winter they just stay on tap in my basement. Problem is, I'll lose half my bottles over the course of a summer, and then I have to collect new ones from friends n family and spend a day stripping and cleaning them all.

Now that that's done, it's on to my first attempt at loading 9mm.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Just wrapped up 3 hours of stripping labels off and washing beer bottles. I now have 82 22oz bombers, and threw out a bunch of 12oz bottles to cut back to 144. In the summer I'll bottle half my brews, since I'll be taking em places. In the winter they just stay on tap in my basement. Problem is, I'll lose half my bottles over the course of a summer, and then I have to collect new ones from friends n family and spend a day stripping and cleaning them all.Now that that's done, it's on to my first attempt at loading 9mm.
    If you need help drinking all the beer, I'm game.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Oh yes, I'm gonna publish my first impressions of the Glock 42. I got to shoot one extensively today. I took pictures. To bad my customer would not allow me to take pics of the wicked welt the slide left on his had. When I saw his reaction to the slide bite, I thought he would be bleeding for sure. Instead he will just have a nasty welt and bruise for the next few days.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Oh yes, I'm gonna publish my first impressions of the Glock 42. I got to shoot one extensively today. I took pictures. To bad my customer would not allow me to take pics of the wicked welt the slide left on his had. When I saw his reaction to the slide bite, I thought he would be bleeding for sure. Instead he will just have a nasty welt and bruise for the next few days.

Seems like a solid backup but am interested in your first impression.I'm curious about the G41 as well.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Do you have them in stock?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom