Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ok, which one of you snuck into my room last night and kicked me in the ribs with your steel-toes? Feels like all of you...:n00b: I ache all over. Been off work for 6 days, and now I'm getting sick....

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Ok, which one of you snuck into my room last night and kicked me in the ribs with your steel-toes? Feels like all of you...:n00b: I ache all over. Been off work for 6 days, and now I'm getting sick....

Not me, I wear stilettos (sometimes), not steel-toes! Hope you kick the bug quickly!

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    SR 49 southbound closed at e400n, because 4x4 pickup flipped over on roof. Making everyone exit onto 400. Traffic backed up for a couple miles. Probably won't take long to clear the wreckage up.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    SR 49 southbound closed at e400n, because 4x4 pickup flipped over on roof. Making everyone exit onto 400. Traffic backed up for a couple miles. Probably won't take long to clear the wreckage up.

That is the problem with pick up trucks and 4x4 drive. They are too long and too narrow. The most stable 4x4 platforms are in vehicles that short and wide (like a JEEP Wrangler). The longer and taller the vehicle the less stability. Its the guys in big 4x4 rigs who get in trouble pretty quickly because they tend to think their vehicles are invincible so some of them drive like idiots. A nice short bed 4x4 would handle much better.

Any one in here raise rabbits?

No. But I do enjoy a good rabbit stew!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom