Not open for further replies.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Where you at so we can be on the look out of the mushroom cloud. :p

Hows about I give you the first 25 for initial load testing.

If you need help drinking all the beer, I'm game.

Appreciate the offer, but I've got more than enough help already. :cheers:

Though, maybe the next INGO cigar night I'll bring a few to share. That's probably the best part of homebrewing. Sure, like reloading, I can make premium product for less money. But unlike reloading, I have no problems sharing it and seek out feedback from others. I bring my beers to the few trackdays I do every year. Usually about 100-120 bottles and it's still not enough to go around. Part of the problem is the law preventing me from selling my product without a brewer's license and distribution network which is next to impossible in Indiana. I considered doing a nanobrewery as a side job, maybe distribute locally, but licenses and regulations put the entry cost at over $300K, far beyond what my prospective plan estimated for 10year profits, so I ditched the idea. Could make it happen in Michigan, but not IN.

WHen is the next INGO Cigar night?

Last edited:

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    $450 which is about 400 to much. Unfortunately they cost my shop more than I think the gun is actually worth.

What's so bad about it? It's a Glock. People like Glocks because they're good guns, no? I don't like them because they don't fit my smallish hands, but was somewhat intrigued by the idea of a Glock in .380 thinking the grip would be smaller and I might have something I enjoy running .380 through. Sold my Beretta .380 for a LCP, still kicking myself for that. But I'm interested in a non-direct blowback operated .380 and this sounded interesting.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Drove home from Grand Rapids today. Drove up last night and I94and I196 were horrible. I made the decision not to come home that way. Good thing - but it still took me almost five hours to come due south, then grab 30. Last trip up this winter I hope.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Just wrapped up 3 hours of stripping labels off and washing beer bottles. I now have 82 22oz bombers, and threw out a bunch of 12oz bottles to cut back to 144. In the summer I'll bottle half my brews, since I'll be taking em places. In the winter they just stay on tap in my basement. Problem is, I'll lose half my bottles over the course of a summer, and then I have to collect new ones from friends n family and spend a day stripping and cleaning them all.

Now that that's done, it's on to my first attempt at loading 9mm.

I'm brewing a Strong Blonde Ale Saturday. I started kegging earlier this year. Have three on tap currently.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Anyone know if they still gives discounts for software like microsoft office if you are a student? Im talking about Purdue Cal by the way forgot to mention that...

There was a lady that would give account access to the website where you can download stuff as a student.
    A lot of the software that was available is super discounted, and sometime free.
    I am not sure if they still have that though.
    I'll get the info for you tomorrow when I go into work tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom