• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Someone said something about a chicken....

2V9tr.jpg
    must be bessigano's dog..............................
    Michael Bessigano animal cruelty casefile

i actually graduated with that freak, used to have boy scout meetings at his parents house.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Had mine since 1999 and I had to rebuild the carb fours years ago, only thing I did to it except for changing oil and plug on it. Still looks like new.
    :nailbite:
    carb rebuild sounds way over my head.
    Jedi will either a) take it back to the dealer for help or b) see if DarkKevin or some other car guy here can help me out.
    During the off season Jedi turns it on every 3 months just to ensure it will start and check oil.
    Last year it was used 1.5 hours for the season. This year Jedi is already at 12 hours of running time.

Pansies ... I got this baby over twenty years ago. It still throws snow pretty well. Starts every time and runs like a champ. It even does double duty as work-out equipment.

scoop_shovel.18163454_std.jpg

Yeah.. yeah we all know "WD Jr" is the one that you force to clean the drive way.
    On a real bad day Jedi suspects that "WD Jr female" is also out there as their slave-boss father looks from the warmth of the house.

The amount of people that got ditched today due to their incompent driving is beyond me and my power

stupid is as stupid does...

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Need me to stop by in the morning with my Craftsman? Or is it already cleared?

Oh no, I'm a disciple of the shovel. My single stage was dug out of the garbage and used for a couple years, but it broke, so I went back to the shovel. 99% of the time I can shovel the drive just as quickly as a single stage could clear it.

Unfortunately this has been the year of the 1%.

So, I doubled up and helped the wife shovel the drive... :):

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I should out my go pro on next time I drive home from work. I can't even explain how I pull off some of the maneuvers I do... Just today I was tired of following a string of cars doing 15 so when we reached a stop sign I went off the road and went around all of them...

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I've been researching them lately. I'm toying with the idea.

It does cut both ways, but if I'm responsible, I'm responsible. I have a bad habit of telling it like it is... That's why I've been off work so much lately.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Andy... I thought about putting a HD quality cam in but not for proof of anything, more like I might use the footage in one of my projects...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom