Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    **UPDATE UPDATE**

Ok. LadyGhost is doing pretty well all things considered. She is still in pain, but not NEAR what she was in before the surgery. It looks like she is going to be going to Regency rehab center in Portage for the next 6 or so weeks while she undergoes the antibiotic therapy. Once she is there and settled and feeling up to having visitors I'll post her room number.

On another note. Saturday I ran a few errands getting some things she had asked me to get for her. I took them up and spend a few hours with her. Left there and came home about 8pm. Once I got home my right knee started hurting like heck! I mean it felt like someone was poking me in the knee with a red hot poker. I thought that maybe I just strained something and decided to rest it and see how I felt the next day (Sunday). Well it didn't get any better, so last night (Sunday) I went to the ER in Hobart. They diagnosed it as a sprained knee, and to see my orthopedic surgeon. I went to see him today and he did X-rays and poked and prodded me. He said that there were bone chips in my knee and it thought that had torn the cartlidge in my knee. I go tomorrow morning for an MRI then back to see the surgeon on Wednesday to find out my course of treatment.

im starting to think that LadyGhost and I are bookends. I had carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand, she had it on her right. She is having trouble with her left knee...I'm having trouble with my right. LOL

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    **UPDATE UPDATE**

Ok. LadyGhost is doing pretty well all things considered. She is still in pain, but not NEAR what she was in before the surgery. It looks like she is going to be going to Regency rehab center in Portage for the next 6 or so weeks while she undergoes the antibiotic therapy. Once she is there and settled and feeling up to having visitors I'll post her room number.

On another note. Saturday I ran a few errands getting some things she had asked me to get for her. I took them up and spend a few hours with her. Left there and came home about 8pm. Once I got home my right knee started hurting like heck! I mean it felt like someone was poking me in the knee with a red hot poker. I thought that maybe I just strained something and decided to rest it and see how I felt the next day (Sunday). Well it didn't get any better, so last night (Sunday) I went to the ER in Hobart. They diagnosed it as a sprained knee, and to see my orthopedic surgeon. I went to see him today and he did X-rays and poked and prodded me. He said that there were bone chips in my knee and it thought that had torn the cartlidge in my knee. I go tomorrow morning for an MRI then back to see the surgeon on Wednesday to find out my course of treatment.

im starting to think that LadyGhost and I are bookends. I had carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand, she had it on her right. She is having trouble with her left knee...I'm having trouble with my right. LOL
    They shoot lame horses.

Just sayin...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That was taken at repeter and silver's wedding. My brother and sister in law.
    I am in blue, with the moustache. The other guy is Jedi.

That presently describes how happy I am that my roommate moved out Sunday.
    Brandy locksmith should be calling me today, that my new locks are all keyed and ready.
    And i downloaded garage door opener instructions so that i can clear all remotes, and reinstall some..... just to make sure.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It's hilarious. :) Congratulations on the roommate finally being out.

I've changed the codes on garage door openers before, but they were just dipswitches then. Probably more sophisticated now.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well I'm sure its a lot 'worse' farther north but I'm heading out to clear off the driveway. I love snow. I love playing in the snow. I even love to plow the driveway.

Its down to light flurries here now. Took the lovely Mrs Bob to school and it was near white out conditions on the rural roads when the winds whipped up. But the sunshine is peeking through now. Near as I can tell, Lowell/Tri-Creek is one of the few school systems that did NOT call for a delay or cancel classes. I think a 2 hour delay would have been appropriate given what I drove through. But its been worse . . . like about a week ago.

Plan to head up to the cigar lounge after I clear the driveway. Should be there about 10.

Misha seems to want to come inside. Not sure why. She normally loves the snow.
    image_zps717b7017.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    They shoot lame horses.

Just sayin...

just make sure we get to keep his guns in the nwi ingo trust. :)

In
    deed. It seems that the pending snow is keeping people home. I just got a call from the MRI center canceling my appointment for this morning...

:wow: snow is coming down so fast Jedi cant see the houses down the street.
    just finished the drive and its like jedi never did it.
    griffith schools are open!!!

and in a miracle the flipping south shore was running on time and got to downtown 10 mins early!!!!
    wtf!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom