• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    My computer bricked the hard drive, so I go to the backup and the heat sink/fan is off the cpu and I don't have any compound for it. So I'm sitting here trying to surf INGO on a five year old laptop that was outdated when I bought it. This sucks

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ok, I have a question. Why do people reply to one of my comments by saying "+1, I agree, you're so right, blah blah blah" and then not give me actual rep? I've been hit by these rep posers a few times.

Maybe they agreed with you, that's the +1. And maybe it wasn't insightful enough for rep.

Besides, I've did all kinds of research, wrote up a big article, and nothing.
    But posted a funny one liner, and got all kinds of rep.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    1) cause they r lazy
    2) cause perhpas you did not give them cookies
    3) cause as klb said some of us dont even think about it anymore ever seen INGO reset it on everyone!
    some of us (jedi included) had a lot of rep that had been build up over our years here on INGO. then one day the powers to be decided to take it all away from everyone without any warning. since then the old timers have been of the meh attitude over the rep system.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    My computer bricked the hard drive, so I go to the backup and the heat sink/fan is off the cpu and I don't have any compound for it. So I'm sitting here trying to surf INGO on a five year old laptop that was outdated when I bought it. This sucks
    If you need some I should have some thermal grease lying around.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner

I've got some.

5 min from the clubhouse if you need it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    some of us (jedi included) had a lot of rep that had been build up over our years here on INGO. then one day the powers to be decided to take it all away from everyone without any warning. since then the old timers have been of the meh attitude over the rep system.

waaa

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've got one rep for every ten posts.

Where is this clubhouse of which you speak?

1101 Cigar Lounge | Schererville Indiana
    1101 Cigar Lounge
    1101 W. Lincoln Hwy
    Schererville, IN 46375

It's west of the KFC at the corner of 41 and 30.

It's a nice place to meet other INGOers, even if you don't smoke. As long as you don't complain about SMOKE.
    I go there sometimes and I don't even smoke.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Because many of us do not even think about Rep.

Yup, rep'ed you for that!

Maybe they agreed with you, that's the +1. And maybe it wasn't insightful enough for rep.

Besides, I've did all kinds of research, wrote up a big article, and nothing.
    But posted a funny one liner, and got all kinds of rep.

About the only time I give a 'rep' point is if I laugh out loud at the post.

I can go months without giving them out. Sometimes something strikes me as interesting or insightful, and that is usually when I've been drinking, so that person gets a rep. Generally speaking, I give very few. I don't see the need for it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    1) cause they r lazy
    2) cause perhpas you did not give them cookies
    3) cause as klb said some of us dont even think about it anymore ever seen INGO reset it on everyone!
    Rep is a joke. Most of the big rep scores were attained in the rep pyramid threads.

I never really understood why people care about it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    @ Jedi, everyone with a non-Apple computer is a devotee to Christianity because as the example setter, we all know that JESUS SAVES. So next time you want to do something. Save your data first.

Rep is a joke. Most of the big rep scores were attained in the rep pyramid threads.

I never really understood why people care about it.

Tried to rep you for that, but I have to 'spread it around' before I can give you any more. Apparently rep points are like manure in a field?

...Where is this clubhouse of which you speak?
    I'll give you bonus points for the proper sentence structure, but I'm not sure it deserves a rep point.

1101 Cigar Lounge
    1101 W. Lincoln Hwy
    Schererville, IN 46375

It's a nice place to meet other INGOers, even if you don't smoke. As long as you don't complain about SMOKE.
    Had to give you a NEGATIVE REP point for that. Divulging secrets that should remain secret!

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:xmad:

I've got one rep for every ten posts.

Where is this clubhouse of which you speak?

1101 Cigar Lounge
    1101 W. Lincoln Hwy
    Schererville, IN 46375

You forgot to mention the BEST part Da Clubhouse is and always will be a "Jedi Free Zone". :rolleyes:

@ Jedi, everyone with a non-Apple computer is a devotee to Christianity because as the example setter, we all know that JESUS SAVES. So next time you want to do something. Save your data first.

:scratch: hu? but then again it's too early for Jedi to be thinking about what you wrote. Jedi saw APPLE and the rest is :blahblah: you APPLE LOVER you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom