Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It's a shame that South County Gun Co. is not playing. It would help them to make their presence known. Greg at So Co is a nice guy--he did the transfer on my 686.

In other news, it's deceivingly icy out there in NW IN. Be careful, everyone.

Well they might be real busy and have little time to be on INGO that is all. :dunno:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    One of the guys was posting under a personal screen name at one time I believe. They are good guys, and I bought my son's first Crickett from them for his 1st bday a few months back. Greg had mentioned his partner does most the INGO and facebook posting.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    UPDATE: Ok, LadyGhost is out of surgery. The surgeon said that there was a lot of scar tissue and he had a bit of a time with it, but he had anticipated it. At this point we are in a holding pattern. She is going to start the IV antibiotics for the next 6 weeks. They will wait 2 weeks then drain fluid from her knee and see what if anything grows in the cultures. If nothing they will reimplant the knee again. So she is not out of the woods by a long shot. As a result I am going to be scarce on here for the next few weeks while I help her get better. If you want to get ahold of me. Some of you have my cell number. Send me a text. Otherwise send me a PM on here. I'll get it as time allows.

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    Hey NWI, it's been a while since I've posted so I thought I would first say hello and second ask for your advice. I currently have a Henry .22lr lever action and I love it. I am now thinking about going with another Henry lever but in a larger caliber. My question is what would a good choice in caliber to go that is relatively available and somewhat reasonable in price ? I'm not a hunter I just like target shooting and I like the heritage of the old lever action. Please feel free to share any advice or recommendations you might have. Thanks everyone.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    repeter and silver are removed. I knew no good could come from marrying into New Jersey.
    :)

I know sadly the "jedi rule" is the "jedi rule". :(
    I even had to kick my girl sacrifice_me as well. :crying:

Wonder if I'll ever be removed for 90 days of inactivity. ...when I can't shut up for 90 minutes...

Yes you will.
    The reason is not that Jedi does not like you but this website only allows one to PM five members at a time! :xmad:
    As such when Jedi spams the NWI INGO social group with the upcoming events he must send out a ton of PMs all with the same text!

Jedi sent out 51 PMs of 5 members each this time around for the upcoming events with a membership of 251.
    Cleaning the list to 222 active members means the PMs go down to 44 still a lot but at least those that are getting it see/read them and may or may not come to events. Members that are inactive (ie. do not log into INGO) for 90+ days tend not to come back. If they do they can always sign back up to our social group.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Hey NWI, it's been a while since I've posted so I thought I would first say hello and second ask for your advice. I currently have a Henry .22lr lever action and I love it. I am now thinking about going with another Henry lever but in a larger caliber. My question is what would a good choice in caliber to go that is relatively available and somewhat reasonable in price ? I'm not a hunter I just like target shooting and I like the heritage of the old lever action. Please feel free to share any advice or recommendations you might have. Thanks everyone.

I would like to get the Henry Big Boy in .357/.38 for my next Lever action.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Windows 8.1 Upgrade F*****

For those of you on Windows 8 who upgrade to 8.1 be careful.

BACK UP YOUR DATA BEFORE YOU DO THE UPGRADE
    Took the laptop 1.5 hrs to download and "install" the update.
    Next Jedi had to click on lots of options/screens to accept the software and one of the last ones is a screen which 'forces' you to have an Microsoft account in order to log into Windows 8.1. :xmad: THIS IS F***** BS AND A F***** LIE FROM MS!!!

Read here on how to by-pass it since it's not obvious and the options are hidden.
    Skip ?Sign in to your Microsoft account? (Windows 8.1 Setup)?

If you do create an MS login you will have to enter a password each time you start up 8.1 to get into the computer.
    :xmad::xmad::xmad:
    Read this to undo that BS!
    Can I sign in to Windows without a password? - Microsoft Windows Help

Jedi had to follow the 2nd link to undo what f**** MS forced Jedi to do.
    :faint:

@Apple :puke: fanboys
    NO I WILL NEVER GET AN APPLE unless my unicorn wants it from me.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I would like to get the Henry Big Boy in .357/.38 for my next Lever action.

I second the 38/357.

For those of you on Windows 8 who upgrade to 8.1 be careful.

BACK UP YOUR DATA BEFORE YOU DO THE UPGRADE
    Took the laptop 1.5 hrs to download and "install" the update.
    Next Jedi had to click on lots of options/screens to accept the software and one of the last ones is a screen which 'forces' you to have an Microsoft account in order to log into Windows 8.1. :xmad: THIS IS F***** BS AND A F***** LIE FROM MS!!!

Read here on how to by-pass it since it's not obvious and the options are hidden.
    Skip ?Sign in to your Microsoft account? (Windows 8.1 Setup)?

If you do create an MS login you will have to enter a password each time you start up 8.1 to get into the computer.
    :xmad::xmad::xmad:
    Read this to undo that BS!
    Can I sign in to Windows without a password? - Microsoft Windows Help

Jedi had to follow the 2nd link to undo what f**** MS forced Jedi to do.
    :faint:

@Apple :puke: fanboys
    NO I WILL NEVER GET AN APPLE unless my unicorn wants it from me.

Always back up. Are you a noob or something?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @larry it was not an important laptop that jedi upgraded today but there was a few files (pics) that jedi would have missed nothing major. the bigger concern was getting blue screen of death as during the 1st weeks of the 8.1 upgrade quiet a few new computers got bricked due to the update.

stupid ms!!!!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ok, I have a question. Why do people reply to one of my comments by saying "+1, I agree, you're so right, blah blah blah" and then not give me actual rep? I've been hit by these rep posers a few times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom