jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Quick send EYE BLEACH

Just got a mental picture of Jedi in a MuMu wallowing around on the couch while eating bonbons and watching soap operas.

King-Size_Homer.png

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    UPDATE!! Less than 24 hours after surgery they had Michelle (AKA LadyGhost) up walking. She made it all the way around the floor not once, but on two different occasions. She was wore out after each trip, but felt good about what she was able to accomplish.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    @sadclown- :thumbsup:

@joe- :rofl:

oooohhh, my back.....It's jacked u again!
    Had to call it quits early on laying the flooring...700+ square feet of hardwood!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    So the position I'm interviewing for is a trainmaster. The trainmasters with the CN (my company) wear a "business casual", usually a polo or collared shirt and slacks- no jeans or t-shirts. The question I'm having is what to wear. Should I wear a shirt and tie or just a button up shirt? I have some black dress pants, a light blue button up shirt and a red tie along with freshly polished black leather dress shoes. Should I forgo the tie or not?

I hate interviews.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    UPDATE!! Less than 24 hours after surgery they had Michelle (AKA LadyGhost) up walking. She made it all the way around the floor not once, but on two different occasions. She was wore out after each trip, but felt good about what she was able to accomplish.

Good to see Michelle is up and getting around on her own.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So the position I'm interviewing for is a trainmaster. The trainmasters with the CN (my company) wear a "business casual", usually a polo or collared shirt and slacks- no jeans or t-shirts. The question I'm having is what to wear. Should I wear a shirt and tie or just a button up shirt? I have some black dress pants, a light blue button up shirt and a red tie along with freshly polished black leather dress shoes. Should I forgo the tie or not?

I hate interviews.

always, always wear a shirt and tie to job interviews for 'indoor office type jobs'.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I only asked because I've been trying to prepare for interviews by google and keep seeing that if you're not wearing a suit to leave the tie at home because a shirt and tie without a suit is not professional. I thought a shirt and tie would be good, but started second guessing myself.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Andy,

The most I've ever worn for an interview is a dress shirt and dress pants, no tie. Idk, you gotta just roll with it. It's also going to depend on what looks the most flattering on you.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What the F?
    There outta be a law.

Oh don't be too hard on him.
    He is from SJ you know.
    Plus we are all allowed to jack up our guns as we like. :)

On a different note Amazon Prime is eeeeevvvvvviiiiiillllllllll....
    All I done today is watch movies all day long! Heck I'm still in my PJs!!!
    I'm gonna cancel the membership after tonight. Way too much wasted time today for me.

But I did manage to watch a ton of movies that I have been meaning to watch.
    - Dredd
    - The Incredible Hulk
    - Captain America: The 1st Avenger
    - Iron Man
    - Iron Man 2

Still need to watch
    - The Avengers
    - Mission Impossible 3
    - Pathfinders

BTW can't recall who said it but on the phone it is taxing on the eyes, the video quality is a bit dark (depending on the movie) and a slight delay of audio vs the video. If you pay close attention you can see the lips moving out of sync.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Also noticed I must be really taxing my comcast connection because several times today the modem and router have stopped working and a hard reset have been needed. Plus a few times the movie has stopped saying "can't connect to data" and to try again later. Closing the browser and reopening does the trick.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom