This:
    IMG_20130920_212207_zps289494fc.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I believe the question is, how many gun dealers/ sellers are involved and are they the same ones who sold to this guy at all the different gun shows? Can't blame all for what a few will do for a sale.

Probably none.

More than likely he walked the aisles buying guns from people who were at the show to sell the gun but didn't bother to ask for proof of Indiana residency.

Take note folks, if you sell a guy to "a guy" you should establish that he is legally allowed to have the gun as best you can. That includes establishing the fact that he is an Indiana resident. If possible establish he is a good guy, by that, ask for an IN LTCH because that is proof he passed a background check.

This forum is full of people who make "no questions asked" gun sales.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Ok....for those that know, Michelle had surgery this morning (4th in less than a year) on the knee that she had replaced last October. Things went well. There wasn't any ligament or tendon damage. The surgeon cleaned out all the scar tissue as well as replace a plastic 'spacer' in between the metal knee parts to help 'tighten' up the joint, and is hopeful that if she stays on top of the exercises and therapy, that this should take care of the problems she has been having.

Right now she is in pain, but they are working to alleviate this (HELLO MORPHENE!!). I don't know how long she is going to be there, but she is in Room 323 3west at St. Mary's hospital in Hobart. I don't look for her to be home before Monday or Tuesday.

i know there were quite a few folks on here that wanted me to let them know how things went, so here is your update. I'll post more once I have more info.

Thanks for the update.

Oh, if you have any leftover drugs, I hear that they are very popular at the local high schools...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    He's off on army duty. I'll let him know you're looking for him.

He still has some parts to a gardening combo-tool that I sold him sitting at the cigar lounge in the back room. Its the hedge trimmer attachment. I think he forgot about it. If anyone gets out that way and wants to drop if off for hime its sitting back by the furnace in the the storage room at 'da Clubhouse.'

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    He still has some parts to a gardening combo-tool that I sold him sitting at the cigar lounge in the back room. Its the hedge trimmer attachment. I think he forgot about it. If anyone gets out that way and wants to drop if off for hime its sitting back by the furnace in the the storage room at 'da Clubhouse.'

Ok I'll let him know.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Got to go buy a new pair of pants, a new shirt and tie. All my stuff is way to baggy and I got an interview on Monday. I hate shopping on weekends. And I'm going to actually have to try stuff on because I don't know what size I am now. I need socks too, Daisy ate all my coordinating socks.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Got to go buy a new pair of pants, a new shirt and tie. All my stuff is way to baggy and I got an interview on Monday. I hate shopping on weekends. And I'm going to actually have to try stuff on because I don't know what size I am now. I need socks too, Daisy ate all my coordinating socks.

Good for you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Why do you need to do an interview?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom