• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Today I'm meeting up with some buddies to watch football, deep fry a wild turkey, and to generally sit around, eat and imbibe in traditional American adult ritualistic ways like puffing on a cigar or two.

Grueling as it may be, we also plan to get some work done.

One task we have decided to embark upon is to determine which is better in a traditional Kentucky -vs- Tennessee grudge match.
    image_zpsb70e24bc.jpg
    :( that is all.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Is it snowing in the region still? I'm in Michigan and have to drive back later on! God I hate 4 hour car rides at 6 mph!!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm thinking a nice desert some where.... Because every bone and tendon in my body is aching this time of year....

It's not snowing now but it is suppose to dump on us this afternoon and evening and from the pain level I think they might be right...

Not that a weather man is right but maybe 3 % of his entire career but....

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm thinking a nice desert some where.... Because every bone and tendon in my body is aching this time of year....

It's not snowing now but it is suppose to dump on us this afternoon and evening and from the pain level I think they might be right...

Aw, come on. They are good at looking out the window and telling us what is going o right now. It is when they try to tell the future that they don't do a great job.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio

I'm moving to Vegas In the next few months! Got extra room if yer ready. Looks like I might have to call off for tomorrow!:rockwoot:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I've had the Jack, it's ok. I haven't had the Evan Williams. But why have those if I can make my own apple pie? Just wish I had easier access to good 'shine.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've had the Jack, it's ok. I haven't had the Evan Williams. But why have those if I can make my own apple pie? Just wish I had easier access to good 'shine.

The bottle of Winter Jack was a present to me from Melen. I saw the Evan Williams on sale at Target, figured I'd pick it up and try it. But I've been mixing Honey Jack and warm unfiltered apple cider to make my own.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Just got finished cleaning/rearranging my ammo safe and to my surprise...found 700 rounds of 5.56 that I had forgotten about. the new year is off to a good start!

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    If you are out in Valpo the Viking Chili Bowl on 30 by the University has very good food. They are only open for breakfast and lunch, both are good to go.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm in Indy right now, I'm debating to come home tonight because they may get four inches of snow down here tomorrow.
    I usually leave here by 6 or 7 tonight. But the St. Joe area is always getting hit by heavy snow. I might just enjoy another night in Michigan! Not the worst thing that could happen to me I guess!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Always like visiting Vegas... Although the couple clients I have out there never have enough work for me to stay much longer than a week....

Vegas is on the side of a mountain... not really desert. Bullhead City and Laughlin are closer... Prescott, Tucson, now were talking.....

I'm under the impression that we might get a couple more inches of snow tonight... but it's a guess.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom