• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Yes, this has been noted before. I spoke with the ILCCW office today regarding it and policy still has not been set on it. They are saying any day now the site will be updated again. I also posed the question of whether or not is was actually required that a person had a permit/lic. in their state of residence in order to qualify for an IL ccw and they did not know... quality conversation it was... So, sit and wait.

For anyone not comprendo the above or hasn't seen it already, it means you can carry in your car on your person only... if you have an out of state permit/lic to carry.
    You mean if the person holds a license for Indiana they can carry according to this....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Wonder if the Illinois Police know anything about that new rule on LTCH carrying in their own vehicles. Sometimes their the last to know, hate to be the guy that is explaining it to them..

Anybody going to meet me at Blythe's Valpo in the morning to do some pistol range time ?

Well if we don't get 6 inches of snow....

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    AndysGuns.jpg

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Cool time at the NWI Swat fundraiser. My buddy who gave us a ticket won a gun. Can't beat $20 tickets for a nice dinner, free beer, and dessert. Plus cool stuff being raffled off on the cheap! Hope they raise as much as they hoped. Sweet turn out of at least 500 people too! Will definitely be donating something to auction off next year!

FYI - its still going on till midnight and tickets are still available at the door. Halls of st. George if you're bored and thirsty!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Cool time at the NWI Swat fundraiser. My buddy who gave us a ticket won a gun. Can't beat $20 tickets for a nice dinner, free beer, and dessert. Plus cool stuff being raffled off on the cheap! Hope they raise as much as they hoped. Sweet turn out of at least 500 people too! Will definitely be donating something to auction off next year!

FYI - its still going on till midnight and tickets are still available at the door. Halls of st. George if you're bored and thirsty!

Sounds good. But I just got home, and I'm tired.
    And broke. I hope I can go back to work next week. The bank account is being put on suicide watch.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    So I was in steak and shake with my wife and I see this guy and have no idea where I know him from.
    He said "how's it going?" (Or something like that) when we were standing at the register and I think I gave him a nod of acknowledgment, but was completely befuddled as to who this guy was. So after he leaves I ask the girl what his name was she says Eric, and I still have no clue.

If he's an ingoer I want to apologize for my clueless and probably creepy stare.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    So I was in steak and shake with my wife and I see this guy and have no idea where I know him from.
    He said "how's it going?" (Or something like that) when we were standing at the register and I think I gave him a nod of acknowledgment, but was completely befuddled as to who this guy was. So after he leaves I ask the girl what his name was she says Eric, and I still have no clue.

If he's an ingoer I want to apologize for my clueless and probably creepy stare.
    Was he tall with dark hair? perhaps it was ericpwp?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom