Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I take this person didn't learn the four rules.

NOooooooooooo..... Don't ruin the zen in this thread by bringing that up.

"The four rules are stupid."
    "The four rules are gospel."
    "There should really only be three rules."
    "#1 and #4 are stupid and only a moron would follow #3."
    "There are no rules."
    "If you follow the rules, you are a lemming."
    "If you don't follow the rules, you are an idiot"
    "Chuck Norris never followed rules."

Etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum....

:rolleyes:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    NOooooooooooo..... Don't ruin the zen in this thread by bringing that up.

"The four rules are stupid."
    "The four rules are gospel."
    "There should really only be three rules."
    "#1 and #4 are stupid and only a moron would follow #3."
    "There are no rules."
    "If you follow the rules, you are a lemming."
    "If you don't follow the rules, you are an idiot"
    "Chuck Norris never followed rules."

Etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum....

:rolleyes:
    Someone needs to step alway from INGO for a while. :D

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Michigan city gun buyback next week. who wants to buy some guns?
    The info other than dates is correct according to facebook.
    The dates are 12-20 9am to 2 pm and 12-21 9am to 1 pm
    $50 walmart gift card for handguns
    $25 walmart gift card for shotguns

Last edited:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    381 page likes away from giving away that sweet Esee Laser Strike. Lets get the likes and shares going, I really want this knife off my desk before Christmas.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    anyone know a good Dr./ Medical group in Da region? I had an 8:45 appt yesterday. At 9:30 I was still in the waiting room, at 9:31 I told them to pull my chart, I was leaving. They didn't seem to care in the least. Since Franciscan took over the service has gone to hades.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    anyone know a good Dr./ Medical group in Da region? I had an 8:45 appt yesterday. At 9:30 I was still in the waiting room, at 9:31 I told them to pull my chart, I was leaving. They didn't seem to care in the least. Since Franciscan took over the service has gone to hades.

I went to the Pinnacle off broadway for some back problems last year. no complaints.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Released yesterday from the Illinois State Police.
    https://ccl4illinois.com/ccw/Public/Home.aspx

[h=3]NON-RESIDENTS[/h]
    • I am at least 21 years old.
    • I have not been convicted of any Felony.
    • I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective by a court of law.
    • I have not been involuntarily committed to a facility for the purpose of mental health treatment.
    • I have not been admitted as a voluntary patient in a facility for the purpose of mental health treatment within the past 5 years.
    • I have not been addicted to narcotics.
    • I am not intellectually disabled or developmentally disabled.
    • I am not subject to any active Order of Protection.
    • I have not within the past 5 years been convicted of battery, assault, aggravated assault, violation of an order of protection, or a substantially similar offense in which a firearm was used or possessed.
    • I have not been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic battery or substantially similar offense.
    • I have not been adjudicated a delinquent minor for the commission of an offense that if committed by an adult would be a felony.
    • I have not been convicted or found guilty of a misdemeanor involving the threat of physical force or violence to any person within the past 5 years.
    • I do not have 2 or more violations related to driving while under the influence of alcohol, other drugs, intoxicating compounds within the past 5 years.
    • I am not subject to a pending arrest warrant, prosecution or proceeding for an offense or action that could lead to disqualification to own or possess a firearm.
    • I have not been in a residential or court-ordered treatment for alcoholism, alcohol detoxification, or drug treatment within the past 5 years.
    • You may be eligible if you satisfy the above and no objections are filed by law enforcement.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    the check list...
    [h=3]NON-RESIDENTS[/h]
    • 16 hours of Concealed Carry firearms training provided by an ISP approved Instructor.
    • An electronic copy of a valid concealed carry license from my home state.
    • Electronic Copy of my training certificate(s). You will be required to upload your electronic certificate during the application process.
    • A head and shoulder electronic photograph taken within the last 30 days.
    • An Illinois Digital I.D. Visit the Illinois Digital ID website to obtain one. NOTE: If you have questions, visit the Illinois Digital ID website FAQ page or call the Central Management Services Help Desk at 1-800-366-8768 for assistance with the Digital ID. Questions regarding the Concealed Carry License application process should be directed to the Illinois State Police at 217-782-7980.
    • A Valid Driver’s License or State Identification card.
    • Be able to provide the last ten years of residency.
    • A notarized affidavit documenting the applicant’s eligibility under both state and federal laws, the understanding of the laws pertaining to possession and transport of firearms, acknowledgment the applicant is subject to the jurisdiction of the Illinois State Police and the Illinois courts and that the applicant meets the mental health standards in Illinois to obtain a firearm.
    • $300.00 payable with a credit card or electronic check.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Adding this info from the FAQ on the website....

No. Out-of-state residents who want to carry a concealed firearm on their person must obtain an Illinois Concealed Carry License to lawfully carry a concealed firearm in Illinois. In order for out-of-state residents to be eligible for an Illinois license, their state’s concealed carry license laws must be substantially similar to those of Illinois. The Illinois State Police will establish rules to identify the elements necessary to meet the substantially similar requirement.

Out of state residents are granted a limited exception to lawfully carry a concealed firearm within a vehicle if they are eligible to carry a firearm in public under the laws of their state or territory of residence and are not prohibited from owning or possessing a firearm under federal law. This rule became effective immediately.

If the non-resident leaves his/her vehicle unattended, he or she shall store the firearm within a locked vehicle or locked container within the vehicle in accordance with subsection (b) of Section 65 of the Firearm Concealed Carry Act.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Adding this info from the FAQ on the website....

No. Out-of-state residents who want to carry a concealed firearm on their person must obtain an Illinois Concealed Carry License to lawfully carry a concealed firearm in Illinois. In order for out-of-state residents to be eligible for an Illinois license, their state’s concealed carry license laws must be substantially similar to those of Illinois. The Illinois State Police will establish rules to identify the elements necessary to meet the substantially similar requirement.
    Yes, this has been noted before. I spoke with the ILCCW office today regarding it and policy still has not been set on it. They are saying any day now the site will be updated again. I also posed the question of whether or not is was actually required that a person had a permit/lic. in their state of residence in order to qualify for an IL ccw and they did not know... quality conversation it was... So, sit and wait.
    Out of state residents are granted a limited exception to lawfully carry a concealed firearm within a vehicle if they are eligible to carry a firearm in public under the laws of their state or territory of residence and are not prohibited from owning or possessing a firearm under federal law. This rule became effective immediately.

If the non-resident leaves his/her vehicle unattended, he or she shall store the firearm within a locked vehicle or locked container within the vehicle in accordance with subsection (b) of Section 65 of the Firearm Concealed Carry Act.
    For anyone not comprendo the above or hasn't seen it already, it means you can carry in your car on your person only... if you have an out of state permit/lic to carry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom