• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Still not feeling well. This started at 1000 hrs Monday. I'm slightly better for small periods of time. Hope I feel better soon, or I'll go to the Doctor on Friday. Possibly the ER tomorrow night after midnight. Just took my last Vicodin and Valium to help me get some sleep. I don't know if this is a kidney stone or what but it hurts like crap. I almost wish the trigeminal Nueralgia acted up instead of this. At least I could move most of my body with that, and keep from talking, that would make it bearable.

But it this only thing I can move is my head and talk everything else causes intense pain in the lower abdomen and groin, siting up, laying down, standing up walking, coughing, sneezing, using the bathroom #1&2. At least Wednesday and Thursday are off days, but I had to call in sick Monday and Tuesday.

also no fever, if there was a fever I'd go to the ER now.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I've gone through a case of water. Just opened a new case last night. I think I may have got it around 30 minutes ago... Not sure but I feel about 80% better and just sore instead of pain. Time to try and get a nap in. Only got 30 minutes sleep last night.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    You might want to consider the ER if its that bad and your urine flow is weak... my first kidney stone was very large and stuck at the top of my ureter (tube between kidney and bladder) and when I got to the ER they told me my kidney was 3x normal size and I was going spetic. My kidney could have ruptured and that would have been bad news. Within 1 hour of arriving at the ER I had morphine, a Cat scan and was in the operating room getting the stone removed quite unnaturally... passed large chunks of blood for a few days but It could have killed me if I had messed around and waited.. I have since passed stones in the 5mm-11mm range at home and while quite painful it was nothing like the first...

Edit: I see you posted you have some relief. Glad to hear it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I've gone through a case of water. Just opened a new case last night. I think I may have got it around 30 minutes ago... Not sure but I feel about 80% better and just sore instead of pain. Time to try and get a nap in. Only got 30 minutes sleep last night.
    If you felt burning it is probably out.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts

You might want to add gatorade, bananas, and maybe some fresh spinach if you have diarrhea at all. Your potassium and sodium will be low drinking that much water, especially if you have any diarrhea.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :crying:
    Well it looks like Cabela's was indeed NOT horrding the .22lr ammo for black friday.
    Their ad is out: Cabela's Black Friday Ad for Cabela's Black Friday 2013 at BFAds.net

& the only .22lr ammo they will have during the door buster is
    Winchester .22lr with oak box (300 rds) for $16.99
    Comes out to .06 cents per round.

Guess that is the new norm. :eyeroll:
    The ad does not show there is any limit of this BTW.
    Bass Pro is limiting 1 brick of .22lr per person and will have a min of 300 bricks on that Friday.
    $25 for a Winchester .22lr brick of 500 rds.

--edit--
    What is a reasonable price for brass cased .223? steel case .223 (non corrosive)?
    Thanks!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Grilled pintail and mallard duck at da Clubhouse. Potato salad, peppers, potatoes with bacon & onions, corn muffins, bacon stuffed rolls.

:facepalm: ... forgot you mentioned this was going to be at the clubhouse. BTW ... thanks for the 411 on fencing yesterday. That was very interesting. I'll be dropping in again in the near future.

... and no, I didn't watch Scaramouche after all last night. :laugh:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    hum.... don't you have libertyseed flyers/poster to pass out?
    y r u wasting time on INGO?
    :whistle:

Funny you should mention that ...

If anyone else is willing to help with handing out or posting flyers and you have not contacted me yet ... shoot me a PM.

If you have already contacted me, I will be dropping off materials to be picked up at The Clubhouse within two hours. So far, I have Lonehoosier, Turnandshoot4 (materials to be picked up by LH), Cyprant, and KLB (materials also to be picked up by LH).

@ TS4 ~ I will have digital files emailed to you shortly.

y r u wasting time on INGO?
    whistle.gif

BTW .... that's waaaaay beyond the pot calling the kettle black!
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    :facepalm: ... forgot you mentioned this was going to be at the clubhouse. BTW ... thanks for the 411 on fencing yesterday. That was very interesting. I'll be dropping in again in the near future.

... and no, I didn't watch Scaramouche after all last night. :laugh:
    Yup it was a great meal. You missed out.

As for the 411 on fencing, you got the very short version. There very specific moves, actions and reactions, but unless you really know what to look for you just think they are slashing their blades at each other. And if your kids are 8 and older, fencing is a good sport. There is even a group of homeschoolers at the park district in Homewood so its all kids of similar ages. The coach over there is Mark Watman and he's a good guy. We take kids at our fencing club too, but its pretty hit or miss when they will show up, so kids end up fencing adults at our club.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom