• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Any body know of a place in NWi that has dark skies and a good view to the south? I usually go to Jasper-Pulaski, but there are no places to look southeast. I need to find a place to look for Comet Ison.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    A good crowd, lots of guns, and lots of fun!

I think everyone had a good time.

And Jedi was not at the event. Everyone was sad and disappointed that he was missing.

image_zpsc9e22d6f.jpg

image_zps34dd9595.jpg

image_zps8738724b.jpg

image_zps4c95e410.jpg

image_zpse5e3816b.jpg

I had a lot of people asking when the NEXT event will take place. We have "J. Fuego" scheduled on Dec 5. Its our last sponsored event of the year and I know the owner of the company is a big time outdoorsman. I'm not going to ask permission to have him sponsor it, I'm just telling him that he is going to sponsor an INGO event. He should be good with it.

So plan on THURSDAY DEC 5 for our next OPEN CARRY NIGHT
    :ingo:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Stainless gun in the back is 338 Lapua on an AI stock.

Blued steel gun in the front is 308 Win on an AI stock with Nightforce scope.

Barely visible gun in the middle is a SPAS shotgun, 12 gauge, folding stock.

Those 3 belong to RolexRifleman (Henderson). He is planning to come to the Dec 5 ING Open Carry Cigar Night. Ask him nice, he likes pretty girls who smile at him. He used to (maybe still does) teach police snipers how to shoot. If you hung around with me instead of that Kevin guy, I'd introduce you to people who have really cool toys.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    In have been trying to post an ad for the liberty seed of in December on lakenetnwi.net but it keeps hanging up on my phone... can some one with a computer do this...quite a few of our friends use this site regularly to seen whats going on around the region...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Cabela's has bricks of .22lr Federal at $28 ... there were about a dozen boxes left. However, there were a lot of guys circling and on their phones calling in their buddies. About 30 minutes ago. 1 box limit.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Stainless gun in the back is 338 Lapua on an AI stock.

Blued steel gun in the front is 308 Win on an AI stock with Nightforce scope.

Barely visible gun in the middle is a SPAS shotgun, 12 gauge, folding stock.

Those 3 belong to RolexRifleman (Henderson). He is planning to come to the Dec 5 ING Open Carry Cigar Night. Ask him nice, he likes pretty girls who smile at him. He used to (maybe still does) teach police snipers how to shoot. If you hung around with me instead of that Kevin guy, I'd introduce you to people who have really cool toys.
    Pretty girls who SMILE at him? :faint:
    I almost stopped in on my way home Thursday. I guess I should have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom