Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Its the inter-galactic saga of Luke & Laura.

Oh wait, maybe that is General Hospital?
    Yup you attended that wedding right?
    Tumblr_mdldoo99nk1qgp32oo1_400.jpg

Yup, its you Ruger fanboys who apparently overlooked the fact that Marlin stood up a year (or two) ago and designed an Appleseed specific rifle.

Take the blinders off Mr Pink thug. See what the rest of the world has already seen.

Have you voted today yet? Or do you need some help grandpa in voting via your MAC. :)
    Jedi was aware of the marlin and was :xmad: and :( about it when it came out that Ruger did not take the ball first. I think Project Appleseed did ask Ruger 1st but Ruger being snobs (just like WD whom is pushing this) said thanks but no.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I think Ruger dropped the ball on the Appleseed rifle idea, but I wouldn't go out and buy the Marlin just because it says appleseed on it either... Ruger has the superior product on the market and if you have to do a couple adjustments to it to produce a more user friendly rifle to shoot their course of fire then do it with a rock solid product like the Ruger 1022.... Besides you can turn it into something else when you get tired of that configuration...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I don't want to clutter this thread with endless chatter of my project so I'll lay it out here in a nutshell ...

I'm putting together a file that can be used to print a professional quality flyer for promotion of a "Libertyseed" event. I don't want to end up with a cheap looking handbill that looks like an eight year old put it together on his Commodore in 1982. I will go with a simple, clean handbill and avoid any graphics if I have to in order to avoid a cheesy looking flyer. Right now, I am giving it my best shot but I am in a Neverland of MS fonts and formatting options that don't really meet my needs ... I am learning a lot though. Anyway, I am going to hit the reset button shortly and reestablish my text (content) first ... pick my images ... lay it out ... AND THEN start messing with fonts.

Oh yeah ... I want to get this done by Friday night.

If anyone is an expert and wants to offer help ... take it to PMs or the NWI MSG (I'll start checking that email shortly). Thanks!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon... woot woot....

So does this mean you won't be as mellow at the next Gunbunnies photo shoot you get invited too ?

I think Lillian is coming back out in the spring....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ok, had to take some pills to be able to sleep. Damn rain. Someone at physical therapy was talking about their joints hurting because of the coming rain storm. And I thought, "must not be that big a storm, I'm not hurting". Well, by 10 PM, that was no longer true.
    Well, tomorrow morning I'll stop again.

Congrats ... do you have any left over? :faint:

I know that was in purple, but YES I DO. But, since backs never really get better, I'll need them later. Have had problems with the back since 1990 when I "wacked" it against a steel doorframe.

Actaeon... woot woot....

So does this mean you won't be as mellow at the next Gunbunnies photo shoot you get invited too ?

I think Lillian is coming back out in the spring....

I would have thought you guys would have been happy with a mellow guy, instead of a hyper overtalking guy.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Ok, had to take some pills to be able to sleep. Damn rain. Someone at physical therapy was talking about their joints hurting because of the coming rain storm. And I thought, "must not be that big a storm. . .
    You should have checked the barometer function on your watch. It took a nosedive!

Burt Gummer said:
    I would have thought you guys would have been happy with a mellow guy, instead of a hyper overtalking guy.
    And by the way, did you watch yourself on TV yesterday? There was a TREMORS marathon on one of the channels, all 4 movies back to back!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom