• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Daniel, John-O or Joey at SureFire. I know Daniel & John-O, both do exceptional work. I've seen some of Joey's and have been impressed. Only bad thing is the shop is just on the wrong side of the IL/IN border.

This. I go to Johnno since I've moved back. He's done 2 for me, and 1 ea for sister-in-law and bro-in-law. All are EXCEPTIONAL work and original creations. I'm sure the other Surefire artists are great as well.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I popped my cigar lounge cherry today and picked up a few sticks. One of these days I'll have to make it to an open carry night but I usually work evenings. I am on the mailing list now. Time to go outside and enjoy one with a good smoked porter. :cheers: BTW, it was concealed.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I saw that. I'm not happy with the comment about "the two year olds running around" I don't have nothing nice to say about it so I will just keep my mouth shut.

I know that some of our IL members have gone on separate occasions with grills and tents to WINAMAC outside of the Meet & Shoot days. In fact they hold 'the IL mini' event on a different date then the meet & shoot as well so as to not over crowd the place. As for the little one running around. :dunno: I don't recall when the little ones went. We had some little ones this past month but they were part of the general public and were not running around.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Think it's a match?
    LEGO Friends girl
    wpid-388618_247482865322175_120525621351234_588366_499546300_n.jpg

real life counter parts
    image.axd

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Meanwhile back in MAN land ...

I'm looking for some place that can do quality printing of T-Shirts or Sweatshirts with reflective lettering. Single color (white or silver). Custom design. Front and back.

Anything local? online? (I am still looking online but I can not find anyone that fits the criteria)

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Meanwhile back in MAN land ...

I'm looking for some place that can do quality printing of T-Shirts or Sweatshirts with reflective lettering. Single color (white or silver). Custom design. Front and back.

Anything local? online? (I am still looking online but I can not find anyone that fits the criteria)

PM inbound.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I just tagged in the thread. I want to stay infraction free. If I replied I don't think that would be possible.

In other news, I think I'm gonna stop in at the clubhouse tomorrow.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I just tagged in the thread. I want to stay infraction free. If I replied I don't think that would be possible.
    Yeah, I kind of let loose a bit, had to reel myself back to make it "family friendly" but I got a little honked off.

In other news, I think I'm gonna stop in at the clubhouse tomorrow.
    I'll be in right after a doctors appointment. Probably about 10:30.

Tony went in with Diann and the new kid (Alex) and re-arranged the humidor right after I left the store to go to Fencing practice. I think he might have added a couple new shelves? I saw a photo they texted while it was in progress. Looks like they made a big mess, but I'm sure they got it all straightened out by the time they were done.

I'm curious to see what they actually did.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Yeah, I kind of let loose a bit, had to reel myself back to make it "family friendly" but I got a little honked off.

I'll be in right after a doctors appointment. Probably about 10:30.

Tony went in with Diann and the new kid (Alex) and re-arranged the humidor right after I left the store to go to Fencing practice. I think he might have added a couple new shelves? I saw a photo they texted while it was in progress. Looks like they made a big mess, but I'm sure they got it all straightened out by the time they were done.

I'm curious to see what they actually did.

Uh ohh, I'm not a fan of change. Lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom