• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon... thinking either Jasper or IKES... probably Jasper though as I need to shoot the AR on the 200 along with some test firing of another build... Got a A1 and A2 that need to be on paper and see if they run with fresh parts from the Indy 1500 trip...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI we won!!!!
    https://www.ruger.com/dataProcess/1022_50/

Thank you to all that helped vote, brought your dead relatives to vote, voted as Mickey Mouse, voted again, came via the INGO bus to vote, and voted again and again!
    Da PINKFather needs to get in touch with the Appleseed blue hat of Lake Village for some dates but he will post a link in this thread and his own other thread to start the raffle for the lake village appleseed pass!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Met a couple INGO members at the Clubhouse today. Didn't catch the screen names. They will be back. Refused to sell one of them a humidor, told him the truth about why most people should NOT buy them. Cost myself a sale but provided the truth about what works. One of the guys will be picking up a new WILSON COMBAT 1911 soon, I hope to see it at the November Open Carry Cigar Night :yesway: GOT TO LOVE A 1911 GUY!!! He's also looking at some pretty expensive lighters, we are still closing out the remaining inventory of Prometheus brand at 33% off (credit or debit) or 50% off for CA$H, says he wants one of those and will swing by for it soon.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I slept late today. Preparing myself to get back to midnights starting Monday. Stayed up until 3 am slept until 10... Gotta stay up later tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom