Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    GoW KLB will need one of yours I'll take it to him so you can drop off with me.
    I will be using WD's mat but your 2nd mat (GoW) I may need as well.
    Have a co-worker who is real interested in going and taking her son as well.
    They were going to let me know by the end of the week.

Which means I might need to find 2 rifles as well for them.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    GoW KLB will need one of yours I'll take it to him so you can drop off with me.
    I will be using WD's mat but your 2nd mat (GoW) I may need as well.
    Have a co-worker who is real interested in going and taking her son as well.
    They were going to let me know by the end of the week.

Which means I might need to find 2 rifles as well for them.
    lonehoosier said he needed the second one for his son. I have two 10/22's but NO sling or fancy sights...

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I think I have an extra sling, cant check for an hour because I just got hooked up to the cold compress machine. the only thing that you would have to do is drill some sling loops to use it.

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    Found out today that the tendons are sheared off my rotator cuff. Doctor said that he has seen worse but, mine is real bad. He can fix with arthoscopic surgery. I am scheduled for the day after Labor Day. My low speed motorcycle crash is starting to add up!

I have a 10/22 with factory sights and a scope and a Browning lever action. I have 3 10 round and 2 25 round magazines for the 10/22. Niether have sling mounts, though. If someone needs to borrow for the Appleseed. I don't see me doing any shooting sports till 20014.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Found out today that the tendons are sheared off my rotator cuff. Doctor said that he has seen worse but, mine is real bad. He can fix with arthoscopic surgery. I am scheduled for the day after Labor Day. My low speed motorcycle crash is starting to add up!

I have a 10/22 with factory sights and a scope and a Browning lever action. I have 3 10 round and 2 25 round magazines for the 10/22. Niether have sling mounts, though. If someone needs to borrow for the Appleseed. I don't see me doing any shooting sports till 20014.
    You don't see yourself doing any shooting for 18,001 years??!!??? Damn! Talk about a career ending injury!! LMAO!!

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Easy answer. Sure! I got a Ruger Blackhawk you can test fire.

Got a place to shoot? Might take you up on that.

I'm a recoil junkie. I've shot a .454 Ruger and LOVED it but would prefer a more common round. I've been keeping my eyes open for a used .44, 454, or .500 but nothing local has popped up at a reasonable price. I've seen a few come up here and there at Cablelas for about $100 more than I'd like to pay for a used gun.

I don't shoot often, maybe 5-6 times a year, so it's not like I'm looking to feed an expensive gun on a daily basis. But given my addicition to recoil, I want to find somehting that'll satisfy my cravings. My S&W 340 PD used to keep me happy but I can handle a full box of 357's through it and am looking to move to something more powerful. Ideally I'd like to find a gun that I can't handle shooting more than 25rds in a sitting. It doesn't need to be practical in any sense of the word, I'm only looking for something to shoot for fun. (when you define fun as punishing recoil induced pain that cuts your shooting day short)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom