Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That would work. I can get home to feed horses, although I would have to clean stalls on Friday.

I don't have a 10/22, just the MP15-22 and my Savage FV-SR bolt with a 3X9 scope.

You don't need to have a Ruger 10/22 so long as the rifle is a .22lr.
    The MP15-22 would work just fine. You need a min of 2 'clips' which IJRC you do have.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You don't need to have a Ruger 10/22 so long as the rifle is a .22lr.
    The MP15-22 would work just fine. You need a min of 2 'clips' which IJRC you do have.
    LOL. I have 8 for the MP. The Savage would be more accurate. I have to get slings though.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    That would work. I can get home to feed horses, although I would have to clean stalls on Friday.

I don't have a 10/22, just the MP15-22 and my Savage FV-SR bolt with a 3X9 scope.
    I have two scoped 10/22 rifles. You are welcome to borrow one. Feel free to remove the scope for the Appleseed, or if you want, change out the rear sight with something more suitable for Appleseed, add a sling, etc. Just return it with the scope.

You want Stainless steel with a PINK stock or Blued steel with Brown wood?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    LOL. I have 8 for the MP. The Savage would be more accurate. I have to get slings though.

Slings would help a lot as they teach you how to use the sling for better posture/accuracy.

I have two scoped 10/22 rifles. You are welcome to borrow one. Feel free to remove the scope for the Appleseed, or if you want, change out the rear sight with something more suitable for Appleseed, add a sling, etc. Just return it with the scope.

You want Stainless steel with a PINK stock or Blued steel with Brown wood?

^This just borrow a 10/22 or a marlin and be worry free.

@wd/AB
    Is there a flyer for the event? I don't see one this time around?

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I have a big midway shooting mat and a 10/22 with sling and techsights for anyone who wants to use it if they are unsure. It works perfect for Appleseed (5 mags, extended magazine release, bolt buffer, sear release, Techsights, sling). All that I ask is make it easy for me to get it to you because I am not very mobile at this time. If anyone who is going to the Lave Village Appleseed is interested in any of my stuff let me know. I also think I might have a spage GI sling if anyone needs it.

Jedi, I would recommend the shooting mat as it will protect you and your rifle a little better from the dirt and debris and offers more padding. It will also be nicer if it happens to start raining.

And if anyone borrows my rifle and is worried about rain, its just fine.

If it ain't rainin' it ain't trainin'

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    It's not bad, not great either. Overpriced but the groupon thing kinda takes care if that. I'll prolly buy one too
    /

Ok. The girlfriend wants to check out their menu first but chances are I will buy it anyway. If you get it let me know, it said somewhere that if you get 4 other people to get it you get yours free. if you can convince some others you might as well get it for free

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom