null-1.jpg

null-2.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi... price offered is price offered... Shipping costs aren't part of the profits of the sales, their expenses to get the product delivered by another company that is doing a service to get it to you. If they want to make 29.95 on the website then there isn't any difference in a profitable price at their store... Just seems a bit Cheaper than dirtish in presentation...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    So CSX sent me one of those "pursuing other applicants" emails for a track worker job and I then got another email of a new opening being posted and it's the same one.

Is this one of those things where you have to apply multiple times because they're testing you to see if you're actually truly interested?

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    293B0014-0431-4DB1-A708-658FB78C5C34-4743-000003BB7BA634E6.jpg

75C1DECF-EB70-4B41-82D7-614A2C559A82-4743-000003BB8126B1E5.jpg

It's national airborne day.

And an honorable mention to unionpmedic for being the only rigger that I've met that doesn't drool on himself.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    We are now serving ice cream at the clubhouse!

In honor of the 44th President of the United States, we have just introduced a new flavor: Barocky Road

Barocky Road is a blend of half vanilla, half chocolate, and surrounded by nuts and flakes. The vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient. The nuts and flakes are all plentiful.

The cost is $92.84 per scoop...so, out of a $100 bill, you are at least promised some CHANGE.

When purchased, it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but after you pay for it, the ice cream is taken out of the cone and given to the person in line behind you at no charge.

You are left with an almost-empty wallet, staring at an empty cone and wondering what just happened. Then you realize this is what "redistribution of wealth" is all about.

Aren't you just stimulated?

I think I need to be on my way to the clubhouse.
    Be there in a few
    Muffins are gone! Bring your own spoon for the soup.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    "Airborne. It doesn't matter how many sky dives you've got, until you've stepped out the door of an airplane in total darkness at twelve hundred and fifty feet wearing ninety-five pounds of equipment and forty-two pounds of parachute, you are still just a leg ..."

Hooah! to my Airborne brothers in arms ... from an amphibious "leg" :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom