jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    From the article, quote
    The way I read it, it says the school board cannot ban patrons from having firearms on school property," Frataccia told School Board members at their discussion meeting.
    unquote.

:facepalm:

I guess the school officials should go to school and learn how to read.

well technically that is correct. the school board can NOT ban firearms on school property since they are a local government entited. HOWEVER the state currently has a ban of firearms on school property.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    well technically that is correct. the school board can NOT ban firearms on school property since they are a local government entited. HOWEVER the state currently has a ban of firearms on school property.
    I can see how this could be confusing.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    As for the party... I got a betamag loaded, night vision and some tanner.......... well that is all....

Sooooo I'm a bit disappointed at Cabelas today... I notice they have a boat load of small/large pistol primers and small/large rifle primers and the small pistol CCI ones are priced at 39.99 per thousand, but if you look at the same product on the website they are on sale for 29.95 per thousand... They were going to charge me the extra 10 bucks if I didn't bring it to their attention and they stated that they were just price matching to themselves because I brought it to their attention but their real price was 39.95 per thousand.. Anyways it left a bad taste in my mouth.. that is all....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    As for the party... I got a betamag loaded, night vision and some tanner.......... well that is all....

Sooooo I'm a bit disappointed at Cabelas today... I notice they have a boat load of small/large pistol primers and small/large rifle primers and the small pistol CCI ones are priced at 39.99 per thousand, but if you look at the same product on the website they are on sale for 29.95 per thousand... They were going to charge me the extra 10 bucks if I didn't bring it to their attention and they stated that they were just price matching to themselves because I brought it to their attention but their real price was 39.95 per thousand.. Anyways it left a bad taste in my mouth.. that is all....

Actually they should not have matched it since the online price is "MINUS" the hazmat fee. Add that s*** fee and you are not back to the store price. Looks like they (in-store peeps) have no clue on this. Well most don't the managers typically do.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I just said, sorry, I prefer cash. Good luck. Feel free to call or text him. I'm sure he's pretty lonely.

western union, I like that, I'll remember that for the next offer.

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    I just said, sorry, I prefer cash. Good luck. Feel free to call or text him. I'm sure he's pretty lonely.

western union, I like that, I'll remember that for the next offer.

My baby bro got same type of response about a 4-wheeler. He called Paypal about it. SCAM! The guy is still trying to reach him. Paypal has a pretty good sized fraud department.

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    I never received a response that "detailed" before. I've received a lot of scammers responding, but none this good.

I guess they are working harder to get less money. Must be a recession in crookdom! Baby bro got four long winded emails about his four wheeler on Craig's. He almost went for it. Middle bro has more experience with online selling and called bull**** on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom