• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Thanks for all the shotty offers. I will post a request in the events thread when the day draws near. I'll be looking for a side-by-side comparison of similar shotguns (870 and 500) without pistol grips and in 12 gauge. I'm sure in this group, I'll get it covered. Thanks!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Then you can take a whack at my Benelli M3 and see what a real shotgun is like ;)

My friend is on a budget ... it's going to be an 870 or a 500. Besides, I already have a real shogun ... Mossberg 590DA. ;)

However, not one to pass up an opportunity to test drive a Benelli ... I wouldn't mind putting a few through that M3.

Still ... my current shotty obsession is the Remington Versa Max Tactical.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Speaking of shotguns...

Turn out the draw hunt I was selected for is going to try to kill my wallet...

I applied assuming I could run steel shot (required for dove hunting) in my grandfathers old JC Higgins Model 20. Turns out it would ruin the barrel / choke because its so old and has a Power Pak Choke System in it...
    My only option is a hybrid shot like Tungsten or the like non toxic shot... well these run $4-$5 a shell... and if you have ever been dove hunting you know how many shots = 1 dead bird (8-1 average)...

Any ways, my only real option is finding a shotgun to borrow for this hunt on September 2nd. So if any one has a gun that they could let me use for the day, It would be much appreciated. I can even find ya box of ammo or something for your troubles...

Please PM if you can help.

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Why is it when you post something for sale you get multiple messages that say "Well so and so sells that for $499"?

Yeah, so and so does sell it for $499, for the base model. Make up it to the next model and its $599 add 4g and its $729. Which is the model I'm selling. Used my model sells for $609, in the condition that mine is in, I'm asking $550 OBO, I think it's a pretty fair price.

Don't even get me started on the Craigslist lowball offers. Like $100 and a 4gb Xbox 360.
    Andy I'll trade you 3 sticks of bubble gum, one is slightly chewed. Oh, and I'll toss in all the cigar butts you can carry.

But seriously, your experience is why I really dislike selling stuff.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Figure the doctor is going to send me for a test to see if I have sleep apnea. Not looking forward to having to wear a "darth vadar" breathing mask at night.

Did that several years ago. They said I needed the mask but I never got one.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    WD, I have a Benelli Supernova if you want to try that out, but getting to it may be a problem. Its probably not set up for your liking, as it is a bit long in the barrel and a bit longer in the magazine. But if you want to try pumps you can give it a shot. Safety is nice and easy to reach, pumps nice. Let me know if you are interested.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Go to the doctor today at 11am.

My wife says my snoring is killing her. Funny but it doesn't bother me. :dunno:

Figure the doctor is going to send me for a test to see if I have sleep apnea. Not looking forward to having to wear a "darth vadar" breathing mask at night.

Had the test and found out I have sleep apnea for my CDL and need to use the machine and mask. Check out WWW.cpap.com for machines and mask. Found a cheap place to take the test, PM me for the name if needed.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    well here is the short review...
    jedi took the demon kids to key lime cove for a few days (sun-tue) anlong with great america for a day.
    guess who jedi bumps into at key lime cove?
    lowendgenerator!!!!!!

jedi knows u soutn of us-30 reds were trying to off him! but it did not work.
    figured i go to IL as ya never like to vist/spend $$ there but it seems i cant get away from ya

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Yup, actaeon was the guy standing next to 2 redwood trees. Geez, what did they feed those guys. I almost friggin strained my neck looking up at the 2 of them.
    You should have seen pour Actaeon setting in the middle off the pickup truck. Me and ironSY395 could have a conversation between each other and not even see Actaeon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom