• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Andy, people are on this planet just to aggravate you....

All Remy 870's are steel receivers, all mossy 500's are alloy.... Mossy 590's are steel... I like the 870 for the pistol grip.... 500's are just as fine... I also have a Benelli Nova tactical for you to play with if you like.... I have a couple 500's and maverick 88's, along with the awesome Saiga 12 and a Ithaca M37 if you want to try them out...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Had the test and found out I have sleep apnea for my CDL and need to use the machine and mask. Check out WWW.cpap.com for machines and mask. Found a cheap place to take the test, PM me for the name if needed.
    So far insurance is picking up the tab. My appointment was in Munster at the Franscican (Hammond Clinic) Sleep Disorder Center on Calumet Ave. That is where my test is scheduled as well.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Anybody have an old motorcycle/dirtbike/scooter frame that's slated for scrapping?

I'm looking for a cheap to free front end and head tube. Long story short I'm building an adult size motorized bigwheel and I need a motorcycle front end. My mockup showed a moped front end was strong enough, but I like to overbuild things. If I can't find one cheap/free, I'll just reuse the scooter front end.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Soooo...I'm looking for someone to play a lineman position on a friends flag football team. It is a highly competitive league and we need big guys that are athletic and know what they are doing as several teams have guys that played college ball. So if anyone knows anyone that might be interested please send me a message I would appreciate it.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    It's a little late, but I just seen it. The Town of Sauk Trail released a "BREAKING NEWS" statement on FB a few hours ago of multiple reports of large group of juveniles with bats and sticks roaming the north aide of town. Police were being called in from county and town police were dispatched to disperse the crowd. If anyone feels threatened to call 911 immediately.

heres a screen shot of the status, check out the fifth reply... Smh

581c53d33c317a7d8be7a19361e82a95.jpg

Last edited:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I actually got a serious offer for my iPad. I made a counter offer and I've received no reply. But the first Emil I received was a little different.

it was a email from my Craigslist posting. It goes like this:

"That iPad still for sale. I gotz $450 cash I can't be affording no more then that."

I countered with $500, haven't received a reply. But I found the email offer rather amusing. So I figured I'd share it with y'all.

ironSY395

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Valpo
    You should have seen pour Actaeon setting in the middle off the pickup truck. Me and ironSY395 could have a conversation between each other and not even see Actaeon.
    Good stuff. Not my fault my dads 6'4" and my mom5'10" = me @6'8". but I was in a couple of experiments if you could keep that to yourself that would be great I escaped. Sorry about the guy being a waste thought it was meant for us.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So far insurance is picking up the tab. My appointment was in Munster at the Franscican (Hammond Clinic) Sleep Disorder Center on Calumet Ave. That is where my test is scheduled as well.
    Good luck. I don't know that I slept more than an hour or two during mine. I had a sore neck, and all the wires attached to my head and face kept me awake. They finally said I could go around 4:30AM.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Just in case if anyone is interested in it.

Hunters
    Lake County Parks and Recreation Department will conduct a Hunter's Education Safety Course from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday at Cedar Creek Family Golf Center, 10483 W.109th Ave., Cedar Lake.
    Online registration is required by the Indiana Department of Natural Resources. Visit DNR: Outdoor Education Schedule.
    Registration is required, and classes fill quickly. Indiana Department of Natural Resources requires all hunters born after 1986 to take this class. All hunters, regardless of age, need this class to hunt out of state or participate in state-sponsored hunts. Participants will learn about firearms safety, survival, first-aid, wildlife identification and management, hunter responsibility and ethics. It is required that participants take all 10 hours of the class and pass a written exam. Children 12 and younger must have an adult present.
    Call the DNR at (219) 879-5710 with any questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom