• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Lol I would like to know what anyvof that means im scared now because I was bringing my baby boy. whats mwg...ect

Welcome to jedese. None of us speak it but we try and translate what we can. I can usually pick up bits and pieces but I'm not as good as some of these guys. :):

MWG = Man With Gun, normally referred to as Man With A Gun but not for jedi.

TWG and RWG... something or somebody with a gun. Not sure what though, I'm still relatively new here.

JBT = Jack Boot Thug (think cops).

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Welcome to jedese. None of us speak it but we try and translate what we can. I can usually pick up bits and pieces but I'm not as good as some of these guys. :):

TWG and RWG... something or somebody with a gun. Not sure what though, I'm still relatively new here.

MWG=MWAG for the rest of us - Man With A Gun
    TWG= TWAG for the rest of us - Thug With A Gun
    RWG= RWAG for the rest of us - Redneck With A Gun

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I hate the first day of a new shift. Especially when it's evening shift.... I sit up till 3am doing absolutely nothing since I can't make noise. God forbid I wake wife or baby. Then I finally fall asleep for 3 hours and get woken up by wife and baby...

Tonight I have a secret weapon. I got my air mattress out of the garage and set it up in the corner of the basement. Then I hung old blankets that I use for camping from the floor joists above to make a "room" and now inserted earplugs. We'll see how this goes come sunrise.... Wish me luck. Something tells me it aint gonna work....

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I hate the first day of a new shift. Especially when it's evening shift.... I sit up till 3am doing absolutely nothing since I can't make noise. God forbid I wake wife or baby. Then I finally fall asleep for 3 hours and get woken up by wife and baby...

Tonight I have a secret weapon. I got my air mattress out of the garage and set it up in the corner of the basement. Then I hung old blankets that I use for camping from the floor joists above to make a "room" and now inserted earplugs. We'll see how this goes come sunrise.... Wish me luck. Something tells me it aint gonna work....

Sounds like someone just wanted to build a fort...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Lol I would like to know what anyvof that means im scared now because I was bringing my baby boy. whats mwg...ect

How old is your boy?

MWG=MWAG for the rest of us - Man With A Gun
    TWG= TWAG for the rest of us - Thug With A Gun
    RWG= RWAG for the rest of us - Redneck With A Gun

They got it covered.

MWG = Man with Gun
    This is what the police dispatcher will tell the police when someone calls in a report/complaint of seeing someone with a gun. The caller may think it's a crime to just carry a gun or may think the gun carrier may be up to someone thing no good (ie. gun carrier walks into a bank).

TWG = a funny of MWG but it's Thug with Gun which is **NOT** used by the police but used on here by Jedi to refer to his thugs north of US-30.

RWG = a funny of MWG but it's Redneck with Gun which is **NOT** used by the police but used on here by Jedi to refer to his rednecks south of US-30.

JBT = Jack Boot Thug (Jackboot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) is a derogatory term used to refer to the police. See the link for the history of it. JBT is not a Jedi term but one Jedi learned about on INGO and it's used a lot in the political channel here.

A few other terms you will see from Jedi are
    ds = dearest son
    dd = dearest daughter
    (These come from DISBOARD (a disney fan board))

Ds = dam*** son
    DD = dam*** daughter

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I will be helping the local Lions Club from 2-4 today with a corn roast at Pepe's in South Haven on Rt6. It's to raise funds for Mikayla who was born with congenital central hypoventilation syndrome, which requires she be on a ventilator during sleep, during seizures and when she becomes ill.
    Mikayla has a tracheostomy tube and a ventilator. The family hopes to get a BiPap machine, but with no backup battery for the new machine the family needs a whole house generator to keep her breathing if the electricity goes out.

Hobart Lions Club to help at benefit, grill steaks : Lake

If anyone is in the area come out and say hi.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I will be helping the local Lions Club from 2-4 today with a corn roast at Pepe's in South Haven on Rt6. It's to raise funds for Mikayla who was born with congenital central hypoventilation syndrome, which requires she be on a ventilator during sleep, during seizures and when she becomes ill.
    Mikayla has a tracheostomy tube and a ventilator. The family hopes to get a BiPap machine, but with no backup battery for the new machine the family needs a whole house generator to keep her breathing if the electricity goes out.

Hobart Lions Club to help at benefit, grill steaks : Lake

If anyone is in the area come out and say hi.

Saw the sign in your yard and will try to make it for the dinner.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well my 10/22 looks a bit gettho now but oh well.
    I bought some of this tape at Menards
    015735612022.jpg

and added it to the front bottom of the wood stock as well as the part where you grip the wood near the trigger.
    Now I should have more grip in these areas and really be able to hold the rifle.

Been meaning to do this for a while but it's been on the back burner for a while.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    GeronimoJoe85, there goes the neighborhood. Wife saw the black and white cat around. House was nice inside, keeping an eye out for trouble. Feel free to visit the old neighbors.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Anybody have a truck that's capable of pulling a gooseneck trailor? I guess it's one of those that needs a ball in the bed, not a fifth wheel. My buddy traded this guy his boat for a gooseneck trailor, we got the boat to the guy, right by the Michigan border. But now we don't have a way to get the trailor back. Yeah I know, but my buddy has a three way trade going on.

Essentially he's traded his boat for the trailor, then has someone that wants to trade their crotchrocket for a gooseneck trailor. All so he could sell the bike to pay off his bills, pay his mom back a loan, and hold him over til he gets a job. He's been out of work for a while. He doesn't have much money, but he/we could replace any gas/diesel used for the trip. Basically from this area to just south of Michigan, back to my house.

we dropped the boat off last night, and the guy just said yes to the deal, and now I find out my buddy doesn't have a way to get the trailor. He said he was just thinking one step at a time, and never really thought it out that well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom